Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

LMG has always been outstanding, I hope you guys keep this up!

My favorite is the cooler, because it is nice too see innovation in cooler designs, they have been the same for too long, it should not be just bigger and wider, there has to be more than that.

Well i need a new case, the case that i have is pretty terrible...

But adding the true quiet fans will be nice because i already have one running on my case!

Loving those TrueQuiet Series fans. I'd love to have some fans that don't sound like a hurricane when I turn the system on!

The KUHLER 1250 looks really cool I love the idea of having the pipes visible its a more affordable version of custom piping!

My favourite item in this would definitely have to be the cooling systems because mine are really loud and I feel this would make gaming so much more immersive.

I'd have to say the fans because my fans are sooooooooooooooooo loud at full.

[insert stuffs here]

Nice bundle! I love that power supply; it's rated 80+ Gold, modular (with excellent sleeving), and has great build quality. 

i7-4790K | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 | G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)

Gigabyte GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 | Corsair 350D | 256GB Crucial MX100 / 1TB WD Blue | Corsair RM 650 | NH-U12S
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/9XN2dC | http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=Deil_Grist

First off, thank you again for another amazing giveaway! I would like to win the EDG750 PSU because my friend had finally entered the world of gaming PC's and I would like to receive this item to help him out with the costs a little bit. Thank you again so much!

First off, thank you again for another amazing giveaway! I would like to win the EDG750 PSU because my friend had finally entered the world of gaming PC's and I would like to receive this item to help him out with the costs a little bit. Thank you again so much!

My favorite part is the accent lighting kit

Why: To make my pc have a Up today look

My favorite part of all of that would definitely be the fans because the ones that I already use are really loud.

Oh man, favorite part of the bundle's got to be the EDG750 PSU, hands down. Absolutely love how it looks, and as an added bonus, it's near-silent! Awesome giveaway, best of luck to all!

Dat CPU cooler looking fanceh. Much better than my current. :/

Main Gaming PC - i9 10850k @ 5GHz - EVGA XC Ultra 2080ti with Heatkiller 4 - Asrock Z490 Taichi - Corsair H115i - 32GB GSkill Ripjaws V 3600 CL16 OC'd to 3733 - HX850i - Samsung NVME 256GB SSD - Samsung 3.2TB PCIe 8x Enterprise NVMe - Toshiba 3TB 7200RPM HD - Lian Li Air

Proxmox Server - i7 8700k @ 4.5Ghz - 32GB EVGA 3000 CL15 OC'd to 3200 - Asus Strix Z370-E Gaming - Oracle F80 800GB Enterprise SSD, LSI SAS running 3 4TB and 2 6TB (Both Raid Z0), Samsung 840Pro 120GB - Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Super Server - i9 7980Xe @ 4.5GHz - 64GB 3200MHz Cl16 - Asrock X299 Professional - Nvidia Telsa K20 -Sandisk 512GB Enterprise SATA SSD, 128GB Seagate SATA SSD, 1.5TB WD Green (Over 9 years of power on time) - Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2

Laptop - 2019 Macbook Pro 16" - i7 - 16GB - 512GB - 5500M 8GB - Thermal Pads and Graphite Tape modded

Smart Phones - iPhone X - 64GB, AT&T, iOS 13.3 iPhone 6 : 16gb, AT&T, iOS 12 iPhone 4 : 16gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 7.1.1 Jailbroken. iPhone 3G : 8gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 4.2.1 Jailbroken.

Thanks Linus  and Antec for this epic giveaway!

Favorite item:1100 v2 case

Why: it looks so sick and is set up just the way i like cases to be set up!

Thanks Linus  and Antec for this epic giveaway!

Favorite item:1100 v2 case

Why: it looks so sick and is set up just the way i like cases to be set up!

My favorite has to be the Kühler, if only for the awesome name ;)

My current air cooler is starting to make some scary noises though...

I'm a huge fan of the Antec True Quiet fans therefore I nominate them as my favorite in this bundle.  I've been using True Quite fans by Antec for 3 years now as an alternative to Noctua.  They're exactly what their name declares - truly quiet - and sometimes 1/3 the price (when on sale at Newegg) of their Noctua counterparts.  For those with the money, sure go Noctua, but for anyone who values high performance at an outstanding price, the Antec True Quiet fans are the right pick.  (and no, I don't work for Antec or own stock - they're just that good and I'm willing to endorse their product so they keep up the good work).  The anti-vibration pads at the four corners play a huge role in the silent operations....my ONLY complaint is after mounting them in cases a dozen different times, the rubbery pads start to break down...but again, that's my only non-positive comment about these great stealthy air-movers! 

The cooler is my favortie item! It is really highly rated and i've wanted it forever... Broke high school student =(

the EDG750 PSU is my favorite. fully modular with a gold rating, and silicone bands that are both fashionable and functional. I'd say it's a pretty sweet piece