Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite is the kuhler 1250 because i have never had a alternative CPU cooler and used stock coolers

My favorite piece in this bundle is the power supply! Only reason is I have a non modular psu and I must say i dont even use most of the cables included. Thanks Linus and Antec!

I like the accent lighting kit! It would be cool to go with my current rig.

Also, thanks for doing these giveaways Linus and everyone involved :) the amount of stuff you are able to give away is astounding.

CPU: i7 3770K @4.2Ghz | Heatsink: CM Hyper 212 EVO (Cougar Vortex PWM fan) | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V Pro | RAM: Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz 2x4GB | GPU: Asus 7870 Ghz | Case: Corsair c70 Arcitc White | Storage: Kingston HyperX 3K 128GB SSD + WD Blue 500GB HDD

Like the cooler because aio water coolers are quite good while still being easy.

I love the silent optimized fans, i'm currently using the standard fans that came with my case and a $3 fan for the rear. They sound horrible, I would love to upgrade them with these ones!

my favorite item is the EDG750 PSU

and i need it because my wife has banned me from buying anything until the year 2017

Accent lighting kit! Because... Hell yeah, I want everything to be red illuminated! B)

Error 404: Signature not found

I ll go with the Kuhler 1250 (with umlaut haha) since it's classy, well-designed and provides great performance. Great for the new rig I am trying (hard) to build from scratch. Good luck everyone and thanks people for another giveaway :) Cheers

Thank's for the opportunity.

I like the case because I think is good for my next rig.

All the items  from this build would be useful for me because i'm gathering parts tobuild a gaming pc myself.

However if i had to choose a favourite i think i would chose the Kuhler 1250 because i heard that it was great and some of my friends showed it to me advising me to buy it so it would be great to get some part to start my build.

Thanks in advance ,love your work and keep it up !

The Kuhler because it has LEDs! Lights are great at night!

Best part has to be the all-in-one cooler... so COOL. ! lol

Intel i7-4770K @4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | Asus Z87-Deluxe | Crucial Ballistix 16GB

EVGA GTX 770 SC w/ ACX Cooler | Fractal Design Define XL R2 | Dell U2713HM

my favorite item is the PSU because of the sexy silicone bands, led fan and flat black wires!!

Also, the host from this review video is quite hot: 

I would say its the PSU (power supply) because it has a unique look to it. I also like the mixture of black and red matches the build that i'm saving up for 

Thanks again Linus for another great giveaway!

Definitely going to have to say that the 750W PSU is what I'm looking forward to of those products. Antec PSUs have been pretty decent in my experience and I like the red accent of that PSU.

Best item would be Eleven Hundred V2 cuz i really need to replace my 12 year old (white) case with something new and modern. And did i mention that it looks awesome? :)

Gaming: i7 6700k, ASRock H170 Pro4s, ASUS R9 390 Strix, 2x8GB HyperX Savage 2133MHz DDR4, Samsung 850 Pro 265GB, Corsair AX1200, Zalman Z11 Neo, Windows 10 Pro

HTPC: FX 6300, ASRock 970 Extreme3 R2.0, Sapphire R7 370, 2x4GB Ripjaws 1600MHz DDR3, WD2003FZEX 2TB, Chieftec CFT-650-14C, Zalman R1, Windows 10 Pro

Laptop: ASUS R751L, i7 4500U 1.8Ghz, GeForce 840M 2GB, 2x4GB 1600MHz DDR3, Evo 840 256GB + 1TB Spinpoint M8, Windows 10 Pro

Kuhler 1250! Because who doesn't like liquid cooling.

I would like to put a picture here.  :ph34r:

favorite item is the  EDG750 PSU because its way better the the one i have