Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I love the style and design of the Eleven Hundred V2. Not trying to suck up but it looks like a solid case, well built and like how the front IO is facing the user rather than on top of the case like my Fractal R4. The case looks big enough to accommodate a large number of fans and to me that is a big thumbs up. Lastly the windows on cases is a big seller for me. I look at it like: Hey! why built all the time into planning and building your PC and then not show it off. I have my case position to where its the first thing i see in when i walk through my room. :D 

Another giveaway? Well, thank you :)

Personal favourite: Kuhler 1250, i need to OC!

The PSU cause it's the most expensive part :D .

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

On 2015-01-28 at 5:24 PM, Victorious Secret said:

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

On 2016-06-07 at 11:25 PM, patrickjp93 said:

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

On 2016-09-10 at 4:32 PM, Hikaru12 said:

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.

My favorite thing is the case or power supply because i'm trying to build a gaming PC but don't have much money

Thanks for the chance linus

My favorite thing in this giveaway is the power supply. I like that it's quiet and modular.

Favorite item: EDG750 PSU. Simply powerful and good looking.

My favorite item in the bundle is the EDG750 PSU. This is because the one I have currently in my system probably won't be able to handle the coming upgrades I might do in the future, and it's always better to have more head room. 

Thanks for putting this giveaway together, it's always nice to be given the chance to win stuff  :)

Accent lighting kit for sure, I'm a design type guy, and this lights are awesome !

Decided to make an account for this one, after several years of watching your videos. Superb bundle.

The case stands out to me just slightly more than the PSU. I love the design and colors. Just thinking about how much quieter this bundle would make my rig...is hard, since mine is anything but that.

Good luck to all of you in the draw. =)

I really love the PSU in this built. Good capacity and quality, and i have had it recommended to me more than once before this video. It would be great to get a great PSU for free, a nice upgrade. 

my favorite would be the accent lighting kit because i think it would look cool in a build.

I think the case is probably my favorite part. I really like minimalistic design on cases but this one has the aggressive angles and is minimal, but aggressive without being "gamer high performance red" or something to that effect.

I'd go with the CPU cooler, not sure how it would compare to other high-end models, but it definitely looks better than a big heat sink sticking out of my pc!

I love the more traditional looking case, and the mesh front look is cool.

Hello my name is Tanner and I have been referred by a friend a while a go and i have just liked all the build guided and planing to make a decent gaming computer but I am still trying to find the money to buy the parts and this giveaway would help me out a lot.I would be gaming right now but I have broken my hand while doing sports and so I have been learning more about computers and there components and Linus has helped me a lot about that and I thank you for that.If I had to chose my favorite item of this giveaway I would have to say all of them but my but very favorite would be the quiet water cooling (Kuhler 1250) or the quiet fans (True Quiet Fans).Thank you so much Antec and Linus for giving all of giveaways.

Love that accent lighting kit to match my keyboard

FX 6300 - MSI 7870 Ghz - M5A97 R2.0 - Team Vulcan 8GB - WD Caviar Blue 1TB - Rosewill HIVE 550w - NZXT Source 210 (white) - Loud Fans

Peripherals - Logitech G105 - Cobra mouse - Acer G236HL - Logitech desktop mic - Logitech LS21 - Audio Technica ATH-M30

Laptop - Acer Aspire V3 - A84500m - 7670m - 15.6" screen (1366x768) - 3.5GB DDR3  - 500GB Scorpio Blue

I like the water cooler. The way the pump is set up and the white on black color scheme are great.

My favorite thing in this giveaway is the power supply. I like that it's quiet and modular.

My favorite would be the cooler . I'm currently using an Antec 920 right now and I can say that the cooler is great. The bang for the buck is pretty awesome compared to some other AIO and the quality that Antec has to offer is good. It would be nice to replace it for better cooling and some overclocking headroom . Thanks Antec for the giveaway . 

I want to build a second pc with my old parts and I dont have a case or power supply and I really want to give the pc to one of my friends as a gift

my favorite part in the bundle is the power supply, EDG750 PSU because my power supply is absolute trash and if i had this then id be able to upgrade to higher quality parts!