Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Awesome products, haven't looked at antec much because it's not really available here in switzerland but I'd love to have a power supply as strong and good looking as this one, or a lighting package, that would look awesome because I got a case with a dark side panel so I can't see my parts that well :C

Anyway, thanks a lot for the continuous giveaways !

I like the Kuhler 1250 since I've been thinking about starting to watercool :) 

the cpu cooler

because pump redundancy and stuff

needs a better signature

night theme master race

I like the Kuhler 1250. I'm using one of their 620s that I bought for $30, and I'm impressed if a cheap one does so well, a higher end model should be awesome!

The Kuhler 1250 is the best pick imho, dual pump AIO watercooling is pretty neat.

oh my god sweet id like to receive pulse headset please they are so pretty and powerful sorry for my bad english im from Georgia country Georgia :)

I guess my favorite would be the PSU because its the most essential computer part being given away. 

That case looks gourgeous, I like the mesh (same as on my current case) but I need a new one for airflow and general aesthetic purposes (mine is beat to hell)

My favorite would have to be the 1100 V2 Computer Case.

The case I have now is pretty unsatisfactory and I've been looking for a new one, and this would be awesome!

Thanks for the giveaway, LMG and ANTEC.

My favourite item there is probably the EDG750 PSU because it's a lot better than what I've got and I really like the red accents.

Favorite has to be the power supply but the case looks amazing also.

I think the best part of the bundle is the water cooling loop. I really do love that so many companies have made water cooling a viable option in cpu cooling.

My favorite part you are giving away is the Pulse headset. It is my favorite part because it will stay on my head better than my Skullcandy earbuds will stay in my ear.

The PSU, Oh how much i want to own that beast xD Would help me concentrate more whilst Im doing work at my desk and give me the power i need for when i want a quick game online.