Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favourite item in the bundle is probably the Kuhler 1250 because I have never used anything other than a stock cooler in any of my computers. I think it would be interesting to try overclocking, but I never have since I don't think the cooler would handle much anyway. However, all the parts would be useful as I intend to build a new computer in roughly the next 6 months. 

The True Quiet Fans definitely catch my eye.  My rig right now is so loud, I've really been thinking of upgrading all of the fans once I have the funds available.

The EDG750 PSU looks absolutely fantastic, I really like it. And, the color matches the rest of my computer.

Probably the liquid cooler, using that to cool my graphics card will really silence my system ;)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

i love giveaways ....

my favorite

the head phones

i love giveaways ....

my favorite

the head phones

The water cooler is, its neat how the fans have pumps on them to move the water around faster.

Im in need for good Computer case for better cooling. This computer case has everything im looking for (overall upgrade of my setup).

Thx and GL for everyone.

I'm really drawn to the cpu cooler as my favorite part of this giveaway. Love give aways thanks linus and antec :)

1100 V2 Computer Case - Can't go wrong with a silent case. Had a Sonata which I used for ages.

My favorite item would be the cpu cooler... just because i live in texas in a room at the corner of the house which doesnt get much AC and my room gets really hot after a while of gameing and i think that cooler would help keep my cpu cool and if i get a window AC thing. That would help also.

The lighting kit looks amazing and silent fans do really sound great

I would have to say that case would be my favorite because I bought a case without a window because my psu and cpu cooler were ugly and I could solve all of that and have a near silent build! Thanks Linus and Antec for this giveaway!

My favorite item in this bundle would be the kühler 1250 cpu cooler. Because I love the extra performance I can get out of my CPU under water, without the hassle of having to build a custom water cooling rig myself.

I like the Kuhler 1250, because it looks bad@$$.

I like the Water Cooler because i think it is quieter and better then my stock AMD Cooler.

And i have no money to buy it. :(

Love that psu. Colour scheme is awesome and tastefully done!!

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

This is so awesome.

That case looks super cool.

And the fact that there is a cpu cooler included is rad