Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite would be the Kühler 1250, because I find it even more aesthetically pleasing then every other offering out there.

A solid second place would be the accent light, just to replace my half-assed soldered LED-scrap-strips behind the desk. (luckily, noone will ever see dem)...

Hey there ! First time on this great forum

I saw my christmas present in this giveaway so here I am !

My favorite item is the case, it looks awesome.

And like I said, I planed to buy it on christmas but if I can win it, I'll be super happy !

Definitely that CPU cooler, would be a nice upgrade from my hyper 212 :)

Thanks a lot to Antec and LTT for the amazing give away too!

Oh definately the EDG750 Silent power supply :D In my experience it's always the power supply that's the loudest component and changing the fans is next to impossible (or very tedious) and can void your warranty. Thanks Linus and Antec for another great giveaway. Good Luck guys :3

My favourite would be the 1100 V2 Computer Case

Because even though I've built custom PC's for my friends I don't actually have one myself  :(. I have wanted a custom PC and had the knowledge to build one since 2011 when I started watching the linustechtips channel but I have kept waiting it out for a the "best" PC parts to available and have finally decided to buy parts around early 2015, and having a case to get me started would be awesome  :D 

750W power supply would make anyone's day better, however that case would make year perfect. I'm already rocking small form factor, but I need to upgrade my GPU and lack in size. Then again those head phones would make my night time gaming more desirable to neighbors and roommates. Oh, my. Everything. 

That PSU for sure, had some bad experiences with other brand PSUs, bought an antec 800 psu when the Q6600 launched and it still sings with no hiccups at all.

//Case: Phanteks 400 TGE //Mobo: Asus x470-F Strix //CPU: R5 2600X //CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i v2 //RAM: G-Skill RGB 3200mhz //HDD: WD Caviar Black 1tb //SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 250Gb //GPU: GTX 1050 Ti //PSU: Seasonic MII EVO m2 520W