Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite item in this bundle would be the Kuhler 1250.

My reason would be that none of the other items would matter if the brain of the computer is not performing properly due to poor cooling.

Loving that Kuhler CPU cooler. Would love to play with that so I can push my CPU as far as I could without talking crazy xD Good luck to everyone!

My favourite is the Antec EDG750 PSU, love the modular, flat cables, anti vibration, oh and it is 80 PLUS GOLD which means it doesn't waste very much power. :)

Thanks Linus and Nick for hosting the competition!

Favourite Item:

ELEVEN HUNDRED V2 case

Why?:

The case looks really clean, with the perforated side view window and mesh front panels. It'd go very well with a future build I'm planning, and looks like it would welcome a liquid cooling loop in the future!

Good luck to everyone in the comp!

I like the case.

Because it is clean but nice looking

The fans are also awesome.

The cooler is really nice  :D Never had one that fancy so that would be the best addon for me...

Great prices thanks for the giveaway 

Hi

I do actually need a new case fairly badly as well as i love the case as it includes a sleek nice design that i like and plenty of room for any upgrades

Cool thanks

ANTEC SILENT PC BUNDLE GIVEAWAY

Antec has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win a bundle of their awesome, silent PC parts!

The winner will receive:

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case - http://store.antec.com/gaming-series/eleven-hundred-v2.html

EDG750 PSU - http://store.antec.com/edge-series/edg750.html

True Quiet Fans - http://store.antec.com/truequiet-series/

Kuhler 1250 - http://store.antec.com/liquid-cooling/kuhler-h2o-1250.html

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color) - http://ow.ly/CASzQ

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color) - http://www.antecmobileproducts.com/products/#headphones

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from November 3, 2014 until November 10, 2014 at 4pm PST. The winner will be drawn using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

Pulse headsets 

looks damn awesome 

Check out My Channel 

Gamers Daily XXL

@@nakulwarde007

Actually like the case it can be great with the lighting.

Cheers!

I like the silent Power supply... plus i need one anyways for a comp im build lol and the lights are pretty kool to

My fav would be the awesome looking sleek black case! And I need a good cpu cooler!!!! :)

Wow, thank for the giveaway!

My favorite item is the lighting kit as I would love to upgrade my battlestation with those sweet lights.

I'm most excited for the case because it looks sleek and have good ventilation.

I've never built a pc though but have planned 2 builds on pcpartpicker so yea...

Thanks antec and linustechtips

Thanks for another giveaway LinusTT and Antec!

My favorite item in the bundle is the PSU because of the flat wiring for easy cable management and the silicone bands to reduce vibration. 

The accent lighting kit looks boss. Why? Could definitely upgrade the the parts with some sweet red lights  :D

The headphones look outstanding

#hopeiwinbecausetheyreallylookveryverycoolandiwantthem

The part that most like?...

Kuhler 1250...

Because my old school pc needs an upgrade.

Wow! That's a great bundle!!!

Love the accent lighting strip.

I would like to thank LinusTT and Antec for this giveaway. I am from Australia so i hope you do ship there if i win....maybe. 

My favourite item in this ....is actually all of them as I have never built a custom pc before and would be looking into it for the first time. I know the rule says i got to pick one so I will go for the EDG750 power supply. 

My reason for this being my favourite is because the power supply is the unsung hero in a pc. It works quietly in the background and is never given another thought as soon as it is installed into a pc. People always want to spend as less as they can on one and they still have the audacity to assume it will never fail, overheat, stop high voltages etc. The EDG750 has a 5 year warranty, a huge fan to facilitate cooling and rubber shock absorbers to improve durability and lower noise decibels. Lastly, it just looks badass. I know no one would ever bat an eye at the power supply but if this were in my pc, i am sure they would gawk at it for hours. 

P.s: I like how they used the word stealth in it. It makes it sound even more cool 

I'd have to say the Antec 1100V2 case. It reminds me of the first case I had when I got into PC gaming seriously, the Antec 900. The shelf on top was awesome.

Water cooling definately, it would provide me a very clean and quiet build, and the look of radiators are awesome. Thank you and best wishes to everyone!

I just want to take a moment to thank you for the giveaway :)

My favorite part is the PSU. Why? It's black with red accent stripes. You can't argue with that combo. The LED can't do any harm either, and the performance is also great.