ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I like that the design is pretty sexy and they have clearly put some effort into the overclocking experience, however I can't bring myself to only mention the positives, I don't like that the HDMI port is still slap bang in the middle of the DP's, if it's a fully custom board why on earth is still aesthetic still being overlooked, I don't like that the text on the backplate side appear upside down when viewed through a case window and I don't like that the max voltage is locked to 1.212v.

Wow! That is a truely awesome card! I already have a decent hd7970 (at the max oc ccc would allow) and i would give this card to my brothers friend, who (unfortunately) has to use a gt 630. Its kinda a piece of rubbish.

Both look realy hard core but ill have to say the extreme looks like a beast would love one in my build to show of to all my mate at the next lan....love your work linus

Baldey2 out da house

Both video cards look amazing, although I personally like the looks of the AMP Extreme better. Kudos to Zotac for producing such amazing cards.

Reason I love Zotac is because here in my country they and Palit are the only ones that do not price their products with ridiculous mark-ups.

What i love about these 2 new zotaz is the great coolers. Both efficient and silent!

I am currently running a Zotac 660 Ti which is great but this would be even better :P

What a beautiful card, I'd swap one of my two GTX 760s for one!
I wonder what the max clocks this card could get OC with liquid cooling - That would be a good video Linus ;) *hint* *hint*

Greetings from South Africa where i can only dream of owning one of theose cards

Wicked review! The GTX 900 series is really impressive and has really convinced me to upgrade from my old 5850!

Interesing cards. I do not care all that much how those card look, how loud they are to other 970s is the most interesting thing to me.

papa need some new shoes ...i mean card  :unsure: whatever  :angry: !!!

Love the performance and especially the quietness of those cards! Power efficiency ftw!!! Love having a quiet system!

I prefer the Extreme Edition.... obviously! Awesomeness from the inside and outside! Keep up the good work guys!! 

the 900 series are good, but when ZOTAC makes it better. GREATES CREATION EVER! :D 

it would help my pc to support my uhd screen;/ currently have a 760 and its struggleing 

I like the Extreme edition! The lighting is sooo great! Hope to win :) (missing 500USD more for a new GPU.. and I don't have it :()

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

Low power consumption means I don't need to upgrade my PSU.

Zotac actually pretty good in performance and price. No wonder they get attention when Nvidia make a graphic card which already have a good price.