ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

The Extreme version looks amazing!
Definitely drool worthy...

I love how must they've improved the value of the 970s out of the 900 series but here in New Zealand, they're still around $500 - $600 so it really sucks :/ I wish Nvidia did something about that...

fine fine fien... you twisted my arm Linus,  I'll post.

Why do i like the GTX 900 series ? Because they are friggin AWESOME! That's why.And i really want a new video card to replace my gtx 760 :^)

I love that the GTX 970 could actually allow me to play modern games on reasonable settings (unlike the GPU I have currently)

They look amazing but they are pretty flashy. i realy hope to get one and see how good it overclocks for mysellf.

The zotac 980 looks damn good, and the cooler is a beast. 900 series in general is very power efficient.

Gonna win this for sure fingers crossed  :D

THE LITTLE DEVIL : i5 4690k on NOCTUA NHD15

Asus z97 sabertooth mark 2 

WD black 1TB & WD Green 2TB HDD, Samsung 840 Evo 240gb & Hyperx 240gb SSD 

RAM- Corsair vengence 16gb and hyperx fury 8gb

PSU-Seasonic sII 620 wtt power supply

PErPHERaLS: Logitech g403 mouse, Redgear cherry MX brown switches, Logitech gamepad f310,Cosmic byte XXL RGB mousepad 

Audio: SennheiserHD 558 and antlion mod mic

PHOnE: Realme 3 pro 

I love the look of the graphics cards with the trifans and the orange look

Sweet 980 goodies! Love the power consumption!

The 900 series cards are very efficient cards when it comes to power to performance ratios. I like the Zotac AMP Omega and AMP Extreme. Their coolers look rigid and a back plate is always a nice feature to a card.  I'd expect temps to be low and over clocking potential to be high with these two fine Zotac cards.

I would say "it doesn't look bad" but I'd be insulting it. But it does look very sexy, better than the referrence design. (not funcionality wise, that's a given but in the looks department)

The fact that they are more powerful than my Radeon 2400 HD already makes me like them

I'm glad to see Nvidia made a card that is very power efficient and doesn't reduce performance in any way. The cheap price point on the 970 is nice, means I can actually afford to buy these cards unlike others.

Sam - Master_Mas

Twitter - @_Master_Mas_

I would love to win this card, as a single GPU user, because that triple slot cooler will make great use of all that space. Also, that green and red LEDs will look great now, in my red build, and later, in my green one.
I so hope I win.

Looking at these I think I prefer the look of the omega, though I suppose the Extreme's aesthetic will work in certain builds, and the quietness with that triple slot 3 fan cooler probably makes up for it.

I remain,  

msevilgenius

Their yellow lines always excite me

| CPU: Intel Skylake i5-6600K @ 4.5Ghz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2400Mhz | MOBO: GIGABYTE Z170XP-SLI | GPU: GIGABYTE GTX 980 | HDD: 2TB, 1TB, 3x 300GB | Monitors: 1920x1080 3x1 | Windows 7 x64 Ultimate |

what i like about these cards? Just the incredible power these cards have, with such a good efficiency

I like that the Zotac GTX 980 amp! Extreme  is better than my evga gtx 670 :|