ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Low power consumption and heaps of overhead for overclocking. Best of both worlds.

I would love this card it looks pretty beast and would get put straight to good use. Watched a few reviews for this card and I'm impressed.

<p>PC Spec: Fractal Design R4, Asus Maximus V Gene, Intel i7 3770, BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 2 CPU Cooler, 16GB Mushkin Silverline RAM, MSI GTX 660, Corsair AX860i PSU, OCZ 120GB SSD, 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA III HDD's.

The three cooler design looks so cool ;), and best of all...it's all BLACK! Want levels are over 9000!

Would be so much better than my old gpu. This one performs beastly.

edit: oh and did I mention the nice coolers.

Those shrouds look awesome.

I mean, besides the fact that I desperately need an upgrade. The Zotacs bench pretty beastly.

Why would I even bother with just one post? Surely a forum veteran has a greater chance to win. I guess my optimism and despair for a new GPU has overwhelmed me. Dear god, I need this GPU.

Potatoes? Potatoes! Potatoes.

i think they need more fans tbh

:P

man.........either 1 of these cards are sexy looking.... and i dint really care what people would say...id just be greatful to get such an upmarket gpu.....seeing as im due for a serious upgrade...(still using a 512 mb gpu)*nvidia 9400gt* so yeah something like this would be a leap in the right direction.

I already liked the 970 especially for the DSR and the MFAA but the look in the zotac extreme is sooo sexy :D

Zotac. Gtx 980 extreme!! The name say all! (ToT)

Really dig the card performance, and zotac 5 years warranty

i like the 900 series cause it kicks the snot out of my current GTX570

Hahaha page 593... no way I'm winning this. But in the off chance, let's try.

What do I like about maxwell's 900 series? It's cool, it's powerful, it's finally a minimum of 4GB vRAM, it draws less power and it's gonna be soooo good for laptops when they put a full GM204 core in there. I can't wait for that too. Mmmm... 980MX SLI...

oh wait. What. This is desktop cards. Yes. Umm... hello. Desktop 980 is good mmm yes.... *drools*

Anyway, I'd love to grab one of these and make the desktop with it. Would be a heck of a surprise for my sister; she'll actually get to game again =D.

I have finally moved to a desktop. Also my guides are outdated as hell.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

That cooooooler. Like seriously, triple slot beast keeps anything cool