ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I like the cooler deign, it's very nice.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

All the 900 series cards are amazing, I do like the look of the Zotac cards and the performance should be on part, hope I get to win it so I can test it :P

I like the triple fan design, I guess I can paint it later for my mod. :)

Me wants :3, even though the chances of me wining are as low as the chances of an asteroid destroying the Earth in the next 24 hours.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

I really like the design on the AMP Extreme but I think Zotac could have put more work into the AMP Omega. I also like the carbon fibre effect and the light on the the extreme.

Well that video for sure showed what Zotac could do, all i was seeing was unsold zotac GTX 9xx and couldn't understand why. Well I hope this video shows that it's a brand to trust as other big names.

The design looks amazing, and the efficiency of the card is excellent :)

What I like in this GTX 980 AMP is that I will be able to see Ebola in 4K and hopefully exterminate it :D

obviously the great thiing about the GTX 970 is the "bang for the buck". But as this doesn't matter in a giveaway, I'll just go with the awesome power efficiency...

CPU: i5-4670K | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 Gaming G1 | MOBO: Gigabyte Z87X-D3H 

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | RAM: Cruxial Ballistix Sport 2x 4GB
PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 CM 630W | Case: Cooltek antiphon | Cooling: CM Nepton 120XL

Dat card is freakin sexe!! But I also like, even if it's been around a while, ShadowPlay. And the super VR Direct goodness. And Dynamic Super Resolution. And just the RAW POWER! Hell, I love all of it!

Thank you.

Wardojack.

New technology is always good for the industry, can't wait to see what can be done by fully utilizing the power of these new cards and seeing people's visions come to life before us.

keeen bigger is always better cool temps is where its at :)

HAF-x,  silverstone op1000, 4670k 1.28v 4.3ghz,  gigabyte g1 sniper z87,  gskill ares 1866 2x4gb,  EVGA gtx 970 FTW 1518/7800, ocz vertex 4 128gb, seagate SSHD 2Tb

The Omega looks a bit ''cheap'' ..but the Extreme on the other hand really does look outstanding.

The fact that is has the best energy efficiency of the market, plus it looks absolutely sexy!

I love how they've really started to make awesome looking coolers these days.
Was always the downside to many of their previous gpu's compared to other manufacturers offerings. 
well... that and availability...

ZOTAC AMP Omega looks like a sleek buff beast but the AMP Extreme is in a whole different ball game, it looks amazing!!!!

The Extreme Edition looks amazing. The carbon fiber finish looks like a beast, and the LEDs add this special effect. It looks like a beast card with really attractive performance numbers.

The 900 series look to be absolutely attractive in both of price and performance, and that's why I want to enter this giveaway.