ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Really love the look of the amp extreme, it would go perfectly with my color scheme. 10/10 I must have one.

The lights are the best part. And the GPU. That's also pretty good.

its because the 900 series have so much more value in performance/price, especially the gtx 970.

Well I think that the new Nvidia GTX 900 series are awesome. Not much more to add :D

Am I allowed to say everything? What I will say atleast, is that they are extremely efficient. 

I actually think I like the Shroud on the Amp Omega better. It's a cleaner look.

They look cool but I don't have a windowed case to be able to bask in their beauty.

Awesome give away. The 900 series cards look like real beasts compared to the the older Kepler 700's. I personal would prefer the AMP! Extreme edition for the carbon fiber look and the lighting effects.

I was actually thinking to buy the 970 of this model but hey winning a 980 would be even better!

This would be a great addition to a high powered computer build.

I love the non reference design and the cooling it has.

I Love the beefy-ness of the cards, and the power delivery system. its all around a sweet card.

In need of a new graphics card and this would definatly do the trick.

What I like in the new 900 series is the low power consumption and the high clocks!!!

i need to win one of these bad boys! my wife banned me from buying anything for the rest of the year went on a steam binge for 450 dollars lol

I never payed much attention to Zotac before, but these cards looks pretty darn good. I would certainly put one to good use if I had one. A GTX 970 or 980 would be a significant upgrade from my GTX 660ti. Thanks for the giveaway Zotac!

9xx series in general, performance, thermals and power efficiency

980 Omega, those lights and dat cooler is sexy :)

Just curious but why didn't you review the GTX 980 AMP! Extreme? It looks amazing and the cooler is really good but but apparently in spite of it having a cherry picked GPU and a overkill power delivery system the VRM is bad so it can't handle the voltage.... - 

I would still love this card because the 980 is a beast even at stock/boost speeds but it's still a bit of a shame for those who buy it thinking they can get some nice overclocks like you would from a MSI lightning for example.

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

Not that nice looking and what do you need that much power for?