ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I would love to win this card, was considering buying this card for my black and orange build and it would be awesome to win it on here, love the look of both the cards, though RGB in the lighting effect would have been cool, when it comes to 900 series in general got to say I love the power efficient.

Keep up the awesome videos Linus.

I'm not suprised they don't overclock much better since a lot of those other reviewers were definitely given cherry picked cards, sometimes it's nice to see someone get a normal persons card to show us what we can honestly expect from the cards. As for the Zotac ones if in the future they could do something in their bios maybe to up that voltage (since it seems like the card won't ever really hit it's thermal throttling unless you turn the fans off or something) a little more (since didn't other card manufacturers manage to pull it off with the last gen cards in a few situations?). Anyways I think they both look sweet and I'd love to eventually get a 980 to replace my 760 (doesn't match performance of my 4770k really to me, and my wife's aging 7870 could use the 760 as a replacement). Winning one would save me the time and trouble of waiting for one to come in-stock and save me a good chunk of cash.

Best of luck to everyone! And keep up the great reviews, reading your overclock spread sheet actually made me a little more daring in my overclocks on my 760 and was able to boost my 3dmarks scores a couple hundred points (only about 200-300 points below my friends factory oc'd 770, luckily he's not into doing any overclocking himself so it's evenly matched ;) and it actually stayed under the thermal limit with the fans only going about 10% faster).

I love the design of Zotac's new coolers! The Extreme edition is reeeaaally sexy in my eyes. 

It looks amazing, period.

Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.7 GHz ❍ EVGA GTX 970 ACX 2.0 ❍ Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB 2133MHz

Goddamn those coolers tho

Dell Inspiron 15 Gaming | Intel Core i5 7300HQ | 16GB DDR4 | NVIDIA GTX1050ti | Corsair Force LS 120GB | Crucial MX200 1TB | 6TB Seagate Barracuda

Acer 21" IPS | 15" in-built | Logitech MX Master | Das Keyboard 4C Ultimate | Windows 10 Pro

iPad Pro 10.5" 2017 | A10X | 4GB | 64GB | Silver | Silicone Cover

Huawei Mate 10 Pro | Kirin 970 | 6GB | 128GB | Mocha Brown | Dbrand Carbon Fibre Black Skin

Funny thing is that my laptop crashed because it couldn't handle the awesomeness of your review. I like this gpu because it is simply efficient. My dad needs to pay bills and a 290X will not help that situation.

I'm broke, but I will donate 100$ to a random charity if I win

i should be k since I never win anything

Error: 410

The zotac extreme looks so cool, and the light effects would fill any pc well imho.

Mouse: Razer Death Adder 2013 Keybaord: Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013

I like the look of the 980 extreme  and it feels more like an enthusiast grade card but the metal 970 Omega is what I would personally use. I prefer the metal :)

The amount of efficiency is beautiful. That upgrade would be sweet.

My luck generally isn't good enough to win these types of things, but I may as well try.

Thanks for the giveaway Linus, keep up the awesome work.

Dam... this card is like gods masterpiece made by man!!!!!!

This looks like such a beast card! Would love to be able to upgrade my 560ti. Thanks for the chance to win.

The main thing i love about this GPU's is the xtreme Cooling Gears....

I would rather have the metal shrouded one because the lights and cooler on the extreme look pretty cheesy.

Hope I Win!!!

The AMP Extreme looks like something from another world that does not belong with us poor Homosepians..But that Triple Fan cooling!!!.The Amp Omega looks Great (something we are used to see) .Above All the Overclocking abilities of these two GPU's is better than anything else in the world at this moment....

i have no shame, i am here for the giveaway :(

i personally am a person of metal finishes>anything else so... yeah... omega>extreme purely because of feel the metal gives

What do we want? GRAPHIC CARDS!

When do we want them? On The Drawing Date!

CPU- i5 4670K CPU Cooler- Corsair H90 MB- MSI Z87 GD-45 RAM- 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws Case- NZXT Phantom 530

PSU- Corsair CX750M Cooler- Corsair H90 Boot Drive- Samsung 850 Evo 250GB

Storage-WD 1TB Blue Storage- Seagate 2TB

The Extreme looks way too flashy. I want it...

But overall good video.

I'd sure like that 980 Linus, you're already my favorite tech YouTuber but if you gave me a 980, daaaaang. I'd give you the most ferocious high five. I'm so stoked about the 900 series, I can't wait to get a 900 card for my new build.