ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I love how these cards look more bad ass and eye catching than most of the others, and I actually like the fo carbon fiber LED finish on the extreme better and would love one of these beast to finally start the build of my new PC that i have been wanting to do for a long time.

I like Omega's design plus the 70C is a good temp

Cpu: Intel i5- 4570 | Ram: Crucial DDR3 8GB | Video Card: Evega GTX 660 Ti 2GB Super Clocked

Monitor: Philips 24" | Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire TK | Mouse: Logitech G700s |

Steam

Oh wow, some badass looking cards!! I like the extreme alot more for the loook! nice review guys!!! So happy that you guys do these giveaways so often! Thank LinusTechTips And Zotac!

Would absolutely love this for future build! And I don't plan on becoming a one post lol

I really like the way the 970 omega looks.  It would also go really well with the colour of my motherboard.

I never really paid much attention to zotac cards, I mainly looked at the big 4, Asus, MSI, EVGA and Gigabyte,but these cards really got my attention. I prefer the extreme version and it looks the best out of all the other 970s in my opinion, but i'm a little iffy on the carbon fiber accents and lights, but linus said they look good, so I guess they look good in real life.

Spoiler

CPU intel potato2 | Motherboard xpotato69 | RAM DDRPotato | GPU potato 6969 Ti | Case potato curbiide | Storage WD potato GB grey | PSU lakesonic 69 potato Watts | Display(s)69" 0.5K potato 69*69 | Cooling 4 heatpipe fried potato | Keyboard 69 key potato switches | Mouse yukon gold potato | Sound 6.9 surround potato | Operating System OS69 potato

CPU I7 5700HQ |  RAM 8gb DDR3 | GPU GTX 960M | Storage 1 TB HGST HDD | Display 15.6" 1080p IPS panel | Keyboard Steelseries RGB | Operating System Windows 10

CPU R7 3800x |  RAM 32 GB 3200MHZ DDR4| GPU RX 5700XT Ref. | Storage 1TB m.2 NVME, 2x 500GB SSD, 4TB and 750gb hdd | Display LG 32GK850F-BKeyboard Aorus K7 with reds | PSU Corsair RM750X | Case Corsair 275R | Operating System Windows 10

The AMP! Extreme look far better than the other one, and the i think the led effect is pretty cool. The 900 series just amazing, faster, cheaper, more power efficiency.

i like gtx 980's and both of those cards would match my build. and i like linus tech tips, so ya. id love to win. You guys are great, thanks

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

http://youtu.be/7GbfmIuL86k

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

I love the looks of the amp series personaply they are just beatiful. The extreme looks like a total beast and I want one so bad to put in my 350d windowed build!!

wow a gtx 980 giveaway from zotac huh.. those cards look pretty darn awesome.. the omega or the extreme, both of them! i saw it from youtube and started to post right away.. freebies are awesome especially giving away a high end card.

10710684_10201752609215681_1525437878125

Chance to win a daggum ballin' graphics card? Um, yes! (Also, first post even though I've been watching Linus on YT for over 2 years now.)

Honestly, just the power consumption alone is a great feature of the 970. But Zotac made it even better with the Carbon Fiber and 3 fan cooler.

The Extreme cooler really looks awesome with those leds! Definitely one of the best 970 and 980 right now

So graphic cards are now becoming cars? next we will be seeing carbon fiber spoilers and intakes