ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

This is the first non-reference card that has really caught my eye... looks so nice... so fast... want... Zotac plz

a.aaa-God-help-me-please..jpeg plz...

I actually purchased a cheapo video card as a standby to see what Nividia releases beyond GTX 980's but was wondering if that Zotac GTX 980 AMP Extreme would be a decent card for 4k?

The carbon fiber finish definitely grabbed my attention, reminds me of a lambo's interior. Just hoping it isn't as loud as one of those sexy azz cars!

Love the 900 series cards, and its great to see zotac competing with the big guys, would be an awesome upgrade to my pc and love the way they look

I'm really impressed by the Nvidia GTX 970/980 so far! Their beastly performance at an incredibly low power consumption is truly something to behold, and I think that ZOTAC only improves upon this in their Omega video cards.

I really like how the metal finished one looks. But I really like the 0db fanof the asus too. It's really hard to decide witch one you like more

I'm loving the raw performance, lower power consumption and cheaper prices of the new 900 series. Can't wait to get my hands on one.

I think the 900 series will start to perform better as newer drivers come out. They haven't maximized the performance of Maxwell yet, and there is clearly a lot of potential. Give it a little time and these 970s will be outperforming the 780 Tis. 

The thing I like most about the gtx 980 is the price, cooling and how quiet it is.

It would be great in my blacked out system!  900 series!

That is one of the coolest looking fan systems... in both ways

I TRIPLE SLI dare you to pick me at random, hah!

Well, i have used ZOTAC's products for the past 3 years and they never dissapoint!.

WIth the current drought of 970's and 980's  this would be an amazing oportunitty to get my hands on something awesome for once! (currently use a 750 :D)

And hey what about the other one, i think its cuter :P

I love the card on the right. It reminds me so much of the Dark Knight series xD

The  AMP! Extreme Edition look so F**king good i almost just want to put it up on the wall.
Thankfully i have a Define R4 Case with a window so i can look at it even if it's inside the case :D
The green color would match my green led's, green spectre pro fans aswell as my cm storm quickfire tk green keyboard :D

Redliquid~

Firstly my favourite thing about this card has to be the triple fans and the lights. Having th cards go into my nzxt h440 case would look awesome in the window.

Secondly the efficiency whilst over clocking this card would be a great help.

Congrats to the guy who wins this!

I love how the GTX780 has pretty much the same performance of GTX970. I am pretty tempted to upgrade to this.

These new Zotac cards are some of the best of the 970 line yet. But the extreme edition's LED's don't seem all that appealing unless you have a windowed case. Nevertheless, they are both amazing cards and are definitely competitors for my next graphics card.

Triple slot cooler for starters and amazing design. Was planning on going for the evga 970 myself but these just look mean. Definitely impressed by the efficiency of these cards as well. Would love one of these for my current build.

The 900 series is amazing. Hopefully I can get my hands on one really soon ! Good luck everybody !

Zotac has come a long way and the 900 series is in a very good place competively. 

I hope this is my very first Graphics card

I'm alright with triple slot cards if they use the extra space efficiently, which it looks like Zotac have done. When it does have extra benifits, then I generally overlook the droopage when the card is installed.

What I like most from both cards are coolers! I just wish that the AMP! Extreme is made of metal. 

Thank you ZOTAC and LinusTechTips for the chance to win the 980 :)