ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I really love seeing where the graphics cards are going :). We will be able to play such beautiful games soon for a lot cheaper than we think :).

The thing I like most about the 900 series is its power efficiency, atm I probably find that a bigger draw then a card with insane performance for 3x the power haha, the ZOTAC's custom coolers seem awesome if they are as quiet as the review said.

Planning to buy one for myself on Black Friday, couldn't hurt to win one to pair them up. Zotac really hit the mark with these cards, either one would look cool in most systems.

Hey, I hope I win. But even if I don't, I have to say, I'm a big fan of yours Linus. Keep doing what you're doing ;D.

looks like zotac has improved a lot over the years, the extreme edition looks really good with that simil carbon fiber.

thnx for the giveaway!

I like the performance of AMP! Extreme but what I like the most is LED and carbon fiber finish. It clearly stands out from other GTX 970 graphic cards. 

Oh man what I would give for one of these cards! They both look amazing!

Carbon fiber and green leds? The Extreme was made to go with my green/black setup.  Do want!

LETS WIN SOME GRAPHICAL HORSEPOWERS.

CPU i5 6600K | Mobo Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7 | Cooling H80i | MSI GTX970 Gaming 4GB in SLi | Geil Super Luce 16GB 3000MHz DDR4 | Intel 330 120GB | 2 x 1TB WD Black | Corsair Air 540 | XFX ProSeries 1250W. | Corsair K70 Anodised Black Cherry Reds | Logitech G502 | Dell U2713HM | Red LED Lighting.

Portable Gamer - Metabox Alpha W370SS - CPU i7 4710MQ | RAM 8GB 1600MHz | Nvidia GTX 860M 2GB GDDR5 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD | 17.3" Matte Display 72% Gamut
Back-up - HP Pavilion dv6 - Ancient Stuff - P7550 @ 2.26gHz  | DDR2 4GB | Kingston HyperX 120Gb SSD | ATi 4550m (fried)

I'm seriously hyped about the new 900 series. The price drop with better power efficiency AND better performance is insane! And when I saw the picture of the AMP! Extreme, my jaw hit the floor. It's insanely sexy with the faux-carbon fiber look and the LEDs. I hope to buy one in the future to match my red and black build.

It´s was about damn time that ZOTAC unleashed their true power... Damn, that triple fan-slot cooler design it´s making me crazy!!! Damn Zotac!

i like the looks of the extreme edition. i hope i can win it

Those glowing lights were pretty interesting for a GPU, it seems to be a theme with the 900 series! (I.E. Gigabyte G1) More glowing cards!

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights"

Nooooooooooooo the giveaway is over??? 3: sadfayyyceeeee

Oh well, im for sure gonna be using a 970 in my build

Great review, really made me want a 970, but a 980 would be ok I guess. No seriously hnnnnnnnnnngggggg.

Please let me win one!! 

Currently running with a MacBook Pro 14 2021, may build or pick up a gaming laptop again in the future. 

Was planning on getting the 970 Strix, but I might have to consider one of these two cards. just got to figure out if I have enough room for a triple slot card. The leds on the extreme do look pretty cool. 

Wowz personally they look really good. But the thickness would be a big issue. Zotac did a great job

I may not have many posts as people like to complain about 1 posters winning contests, but I do watch almost every video Linus puts out on any of his channels.  So basically just because someone has 1 post doesn't make them not a fan or part of the community.

Anyways having said that I would love to upgrade my 660ti to the 980 so here's to hoping I win :D

The fact that it's a 980 makes me wet. Plus the cooler of course