ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I love the new GeForce GTX 900 series. Performance is stunning compared to AMD and with its pricing I can't wait until I will be able to purchase my new gaming rig. After that, Witcher 3, I welcome you :D

I always wanted Zotac card for their overclocked editions but last time (5y ago) I had to buy EVGA due to limited options in my shop. Fortunately for me, EVGA warranty does cover O/C.

Getting GTX 980 for free would be awesome. I always wanted to have top GPU in my PC, especially with carbon cooler. It's like Need for (clock) Speed baby :D

Thanks Linus for all the great videos you've made. Since I will be buying new PC in 2 months time at maximum, I'm devouring tons of your videos. Never before I could get answers to most of my questions.

Keep up the good work Linus :)

Nice design. I would like to put one in my system !

I like the better efficiency in general with the new 900 series.

As for the Zotac cards, both look cool tho i prefer the cleaner omega design.

The shape of the bars going across the right and left fans on the Extreme dont quite fit in in my opinion. Thought im sold on the light effects. :wub:

What i like about the 900 series??? THE OVERCLOCK..... ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would love to have, cooler looks awesome...and need a new graphics card badly, currently don't have one :(

The 900 series seems like a great deal, specifically the 970. Like Paul said on the latest episode of the The Tek, save up a little more and get a lot more for your dollar.

A new 900 series card would be perfect for one of those gorgeous 21:9 displays I've been looking at. I'm not sure my GTX 680 is quite up to running one at a full 60fps. 

My PC: i5 4690K @ 4.5GHz | GTX 680  | 16GB RAM | 240GB SSD | 2TB HDD | Dell U3415W

The new GTX 900's focus on better performance with less power consumption, and those zotac versions of the GTX 970 are really cool, hope I can try it out... xD

First of all, amazing review! They look so nice! 
I'd like to get beacuse I'm making a new pc and it would be nice to use that one GPU you got there!

I love the design of the GPU and as for the 900 series the power efficiency and dynamic super resolution are among my favorite new features.

I would love to have this GPU as I am currently doing a build and would love to save $500 on the GPU even if i means  I can water cool it :D

hope I win...

i personally like the carbon-fiber led finish and seeing from older product release from zotac like zbox and motherboards its pretty darn good for an end user :D  :wub:

I've always been unsure of Zotac because I've never used one, nor do I know anyone who has (and because I'm too lazy to do my research), but after watching this video I would definitely consider trying them out. Building a new system since my old one (5+ years) died recently, if Linus drew my name as a winner I would be sooo happy. :D 

Love the AMP Edition card zotac bring out.

The omega looks far more reasonable since it'll fit in my case. But if I owned the extreme I'd buy a new car just for it.

I like the heavy, metal look it has, its going to overkill my games.

The 900 series was so surprising. I never expected it to be this good, and at the same time this cheap! It's just stunning how much the architecture alone changed when it comes to power efficiency and heat output. I would've liked to pick one up, but it just didn't seem like a big enough of an upgrade to justify the money. Also, something I don't understand is why the 700 series isn't getting dynamic super-resolution support. It seems like a software thing, and not hardware, right? If someone knows, I would love to know as well :3 Hue~