ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Thnx alot for ur effort always to bring wonderfull tech info..and oh yea i would love to win this GPU to use it for my first ever custom PC..Greetings to everybody and wish u all the best :)

I love the new 900 series, I need one to get all those cool new features.

Also I like the LEDs on the extreme edition zotac card :>

I think I would have a preference towards the AMP! Omega, as I can actually see myself using it in a build, dat metal shroud O.o  The 900 series is a step forward from it's predicsor as we've all know, but for me the reduction in power usage and the subsequent improvement in thermals has me really excited. I've been planning and playing with ideas for a full stained wood case summer project for a few years now, and thermals are always the biggest concern. Now however I feel one step closer to a plausable solution.

Oh quite literally the most sexy card I've ever seen. Would be a nice upgrade from my Asus GTX 650 ti BOOST that seems ancient compared to these cards.

With the 900 series nvidia has developed a very good generation of graphics chips. Not only the energy efficiency is impressive, but also the price is very fair.

No comparison to my 580GTX:-)

I wish everyone good luck!

I love the performance and the style of this card

I really like the triple fan design of the extreme, I also really like that nice carbon fiber finish that doesn't look over complicated. The LED's I think were a bit much, but they can be turned off which is good.

Is it me, or this is the best jump between series in recent years? Power consumption, heat and performance seem really impressive.

This "carbon" thing looks really ugly ^^ But who cares, performence is what we need!

The 900 series is great, after NVidia released them i instantly quit all my plans on buying an AMD-Card xD

Also the ZOTAC cards look damn good, specially the EXTREME one, i like the lighting :DD

I love the new 900 series because it's realtively cheap and has some interesting new features :) 

I love the cooler design on both cards! The 980 looks sweet as well... ;)

I like the temps most. It's something that bugs me a lot with my current card (5870) and causes the fan to get really loud as a result. I often vsync games and in some cases play at minimum settings to keep temps as reasonable as possible since it is a 4.5y old card at this point.

Both of this cards are amazing , and i think that ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! OMEGA looks better , it has avery good finish and a lot of metal which make it very nice

Thanks so much to Zotac for this giveaway, I love the look of the AMP! Extreme but would probably disable the LEDs, It's just a pity that we have shitty prices in Australia, I hope I win :)

Finally a graphics card with a nearly environmentally aware power efficiency!

Greets from Germany!

This ZOTAC looks epic . I wanna win this draw

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

This video will be available at 4am PST on October 17, 2014.

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

That card looks so awesome! 

980 and 970 are beast cards. Especially what 970 has to offer for the price.

Damn...Zotacs 980 AMP Extreme is the most badass card i have ever seen till now...