ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I do like that Zotac at least tried to unlock the voltage a bit and in general, I'm pretty happy with what I'm seeing from the 900 series in general. The performance, efficiency, and thermals are all quite impressive.

Corsair 900D | MSI MPower Max Z87 AC | i7-4790K @ 4.7Ghz | 1080 Ti SLI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400 
XSPC Raystorm | EK-FC Nickel GPU block/backplate | 2x Alphacool UT60 480mm & XT45 240mm | 11x Linus Edition NF-F12
Schiit Modi/Magni 2 Uber | 5" KRK Rokit G3 | KRK 10S2 | Acer Predator X34 | Dell S2716DG

This bad ass ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card i really need it for may gaming rig build with red lighting effect. :D

Looks awesome. Don't have any card at the moment, but this is a real candidate!

Amazing GPU, please pick me for the give away I would love to surprise my boyfriend with this card because he loves computers, and has been wanting a new graphics card for so long but we cant afford one at the moment; so i know it would mean the world to him especially if it is coming from you Linus. because he watches your channel religiously and never misses any of the videos you post. Thank you for the opportunity to try and win him this graphics card.

I'm only here for the giveaway, just like everyone else (wish it was the omega version giveaway though, the extreme looks too much like windforce)

I know yellow I'd zotacs color of choice but I have never been a fan of it. The extreme version on the other hand is beautiful.

Sweet Sweet Giveways!

of the two, I like the faux carbon fiber look...

I think that zotac's 970 extreem look pritty good I don't know how good it is but even for the look i would buy it if it wasn't so expensive And I think that the zbox is awesome! I would love to win one of these so i can upgrade my pc.

The extreme one look fantastic.. greeting from your malaysian fan

I have to admit.. that actually looks pretty cool.. which is pretty rare these days to find a gpu with that finish that looks any good.

In the past I usually avoided Zotac, but it looks like they did a fine build here.

It also helps that Linus did a good review of this product ;)

I like the power savings. Good luck to everyone on the giveaway!

the 980 is a boss and the amp! extreme looks pretty badass  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

"Aw hell yeah!" 

- Linus

:lol:

Thanks Zotac and I had no idea they made such an aesthetically pleasing 980 until I saw the video.

Oh my, how we all need that card! May the luckiest person... be very lucky and envied..

I think that both these cards look absolutely amazing. The 900 series is super efficient compared to previous generations. Those LEDs look super good.