Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I think the cooler on the extreme looks pretty cool and would fit with my system, the omega looks a bit eh but I would like the stuff underneath it. Also it would make my friends super jelly at school if I had one B)

I like the That nvidia and the vendors are making these cards at a very very cheap price...well for a graphics card.and i really like the carbon fiber and the lighting in the AMP! Extreme.Good luck every one!

It is really amazing what Zotac brought us here. Not only do they look awesome but they seem to work quite nicely as well.

Winning one of their bigger brothers would be even better, so you could feel the power of them for yourself :)

The Zotac Omega AMP looks great, even though it is a pretty huge card, I'd probably only be using one card. But I can't say I like the Extreme as much. I'm currently using a Radeon HD 7970, it's been doing good for me!

What I love about the 900 series is that you get such a great price/performance and power consumption/performance ratio, and that, with the 980, you can basically run any game while only having 1 card in your system!

I would love to have that gtx 980. Considering Im a broke welding college student who works my butt off everyday either going to school full time or working as a telemarketing research interviewer (telemarketer) who could barely afford a sapphire vapor x 7770 (via u.p.s. on its way)  :D Really excited get this card even though its not much but a huge upgrade from my radeon r7 240

post-121129-0-89718700-1413561593_thumb.

I've never actually like zotac's reference card designs, but man.. this one looks great!

About the whole 900 series, i'm not really amazed about the whole desktop GPUs, but the mobile ones are pretty flipping amazing.

I really love the power consumption on these new 900-series cards. These Zotac ones kick it up a notch, but damn they are pretty sexy cards. I completely forgot about Zotac, but I guess these cards should be enough to put them back on my map.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K 

Cooler: Raijintek Triton expandable AIO 

RAM: Team Zeus Red 2x4GB 1600MHz 

GPU: Gigabyte Windforce R9 270X 2GB 

SSD: Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB (two, one runs each OS)

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 

MoBo: ECS H87H3-M3 

Case: Corsair Obsidian 350D

PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W