ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Both look awesome, unfortunately I don't have a windowed side panel :(

Ermahgerd I wernt wern! No but seriously awesome design but it looks like it covers the fans a bit too much.

i think the extreme is a little tacky. i prefer the omega.

I've never actually like zotac's reference card designs, but man.. this one looks great!

About the whole 900 series, i'm not really amazed about the whole desktop GPUs, but the mobile ones are pretty flipping amazing.

These are the things of dreams but my system may bottleneck it

I really love the power consumption on these new 900-series cards. These Zotac ones kick it up a notch, but damn they are pretty sexy cards. I completely forgot about Zotac, but I guess these cards should be enough to put them back on my map.

Spoiler

CPU: AMD 5800X

GPU: Gigabyte Aorus 3070 Ti

SSD: WD SN850X 4TB x2

MoBo: Gigabyte Aorus Master B550

Case: Fractal Torrent

PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

I love the fact that 900 series is so efficient, and that zotac extreme cooler looks amazing !

CPU : 4670k MOBO : MSI Z87 G45  RAM : 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz Graphics : MSI GTX660 OC Twin Frozr (Unfortunately) PSU :Corsair CX600M Storage : Crucial mx100 256GB, Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm  OS : Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit 

I think that tripple slot coolers are too large and especially for the 970 not needed at all. Do want tough, look pretty nice

Oh no, I am one of those first time posters, but I think I really will start to be active on this site, it seems great. :-D

The card also seems amazing, I have been an AMD/ATI fan for awhile but Nvidia really is making amazing GPU's, the 780ti really gets me drooling.

The 980 is also really epic, dat efficiency. O_o it makes the R9 290x look like a wood burning stove.

So far I'm liking how meaty the GPU's are for around the same price or cheaper than the 700 series that is prevalent (or was prevalent) up until now. Gimme gimme gimme haha. ^^

I have to say, I think the Extreme has an awesome design. And it using LEDs looks great aswell. :)

Aww yeah, awesome card. I am planing to make a new build with the 970, so if I got one it would be awesome! Great review guys.

The Omega is more traditional which wins my vote :). I still can't wait for the 960, don't know why but have been a fanboy since I purchased my 560ti which is still holding up today.

The AMP! Extreme looks really cool but I prefer a metal housing over everything else.

If you never try you never win, if i won i might be able to afford a new pc before christmas holiday, otherwise i guess ill just have to wait untill i can afford. would be an upgrade from my gt 250

Hi,

I feel like I need to get more active on this forum I mainly just read it :( I'm sorry linus. I still love you!! <3

I love the new 900 series cards because of their power efficiency due to the new architecture, it really is quite astounding. 

This card look amazing ! Graphics cards are quickly surpassed by the new one today, i wonder how many time this card will be the best out there  ;)

The right man in the wrong place.... 

Ok, let's try my luck, although I have doubts I will win anything in a contest which such high popularity :)
Awesome overview and analysis tho, as expected / usual.
My reference  / slightly melted HD7850 could need an upgrade since I always feel like sitting next to a hair dryer due to the noise it makes. 
Please help me Linus xD

Wanting the bling bling and save some ching ching (bling bling = GTX 980 and ching ching = money)

post-149232-0-90869000-1413561774_thumb.