ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

The cards look pretty sweet. The 900 series has been impressing me so far.

Ahh Holy sweetness! Great review Linus as always! Would be awesome to have a 980! Keep it up!

I think that the 970 and the 980 are a great leap forward for us PC gamers, and will be sure to lure in new and aspiring gamers to build PCs

I love the power efficiency on these new gpus. I plan to sli in the future, but I'm really interested in the cooler on the zotac, so I would be very happy to have it as my primary card!!!!!!!!

when in doubt...deez nuts

I actually really like the look of a triple slot card for single GPU builds. I used to have a 7970 matrix by ASUS and it really filled out and worked great in a mid tower. I think the extreme cooler looks excellent.

I really like the beefy metal housing of the AMP omega. I just wish there was a three fan version with the metal housing.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

This video will be available at 4am PST on October 17, 2014.

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

It's a really good looking and performing card. 

I don't really like the looks of the Omega. It looks... old... I find the extreme much better looking though. And I like LEDs  :D

I need this graphics card, big time! I am currently running 2 GTX 760s in SLI, and am looking to jump on the Maxwell train!

Wow, these are some beautiful cards. for me zotac was allways the cheapest but also not the prettiest option.

The AMP! EXTREME looks really amazing, and I especially like the Red lights.

Love it, and finally something of love for the rest of thw world..

I don't get why people think this card looks ugly, The LED load indicator and triple slot make it BEASTLY.

I had always kind of slept on Zotac, cool to see them bring something worth looking at.

Seeing general reviews and benchmarks you can tell that ZOTAC have made a really great upgrade in build for the graphics cards, i used to own a gtx 550ti amp! edition that was not good, but now im looking to buy a pair of zotac non amp! (omega/extreme) editions for my system, or if i win this one, i'll buy another extreme, :P

I actually really like that carbon fiber style on the Extreme version.I know I'm new member but ... Better late than never ! Linus and Zotac thanks for the giveaway.