ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

excellent review love the led and that carbon finish looks amazing how sweet would actual carbon fiber backplates. :o  

They look awesome! The new 900 series is the first card's that i've considered buying for a while.. $/Performance ain't that bad neither!

I love computers, just like you.

The 970 seems to be the best for its cost but look at that 980 :o

I think the carbon fiber will look great with almost any build without looking like gamer bling.

Carbon Fiber aye . . . Which means my PC is more likely to survive a horrific crash when running at high speeds ! hmmm  ^_^

Registered so I can enter. Now to explore the rest of the forums. Thanks Linus.

Well my system is already running a Zotac GTX 770 AMP!.. soo the GTX 970 AMP! would be a gread upgrade! 

Wow this looks Amazing, Oh if only i get lucky that card, it will go to my little brother !!! :)))

The card is just beatiful and fast, 3 slot cooler for the win, carbon fiber finishes are awesome and its performance is just plain awesome.

The card looks legit and the 900 series power efficiency is really attractive. 

LOVESSSSS Zotac AMP! Omega version. looks pretty good for my build. 

My CapLang rig | AMD Phenom II X4 B55@3.7ghz + Noctua nh-d14 | MSI 990fxa-gd65 | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1600mhz | Western Digital 640Gb | Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | Crossfire Gigabyte HD6850 & Club3D HD6850 | Logitech mx518 | Roccat Taito | SuperFlower Leadex Gold 650watt | Corsair 230T | Dell U2311H | ASUS dvd rom | Creative Gigaworks T20 | Microsoft Xbox 360 wirless controller | 3TB WD MyBook

Whould it be better to chose  lighting color on youre own bot ok, great card hope i win! :)

Yeah, sure. I'll take it.

It doesn't look great, but will go nicely into my pc.

Compatible with Windows 95

i the 900 series power efficiency and great performance while maintaining low noise operations and low thermals.

I actually really like that carbon fiber style on the Extreme version. I would probably buy one of the Zotac cards for a GTX 970 I plan to buy in a few months but they're a bit pricy. If I were to win a GTX 980 I'd be one happy mfing camper. Good luck to everyone on the giveaway.

I like how the 900 series cards are very decently priced, especially the 970. Awesome value! :)

I'm really interested in the new MSFAA of the cards. Plus, the omega looks way better, the less plastic the better :)

Mirror's Edge 2. One day.

Very interesting, contemplating getting 2X 970's for SLI, and one more for my girlfriend for Christmas... But a 980 would be awesome too :D

Hmm not really heard of zotac before... They seem fishy but oh well, they might be getting reputation up with this. Maybebor its probly I don't know as much about the computers...

strix looks newer and sharper but when you look at these to they yell POWER in your face, it would be nice to win one

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

http://youtu.be/7GbfmIuL86k

This video will be available at 4am PST on October 17, 2014.

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

The card looked pretty haut to me. Looks gr8 m8 8/8 would use no deb8.