ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I love the look, very clean but still aggressive. Great job ZOTAC! As far as the 970, i think its a great card with a pretty reasonable price point. too bad i still cant afford one  :P Oh well, maybe someday 

that fake carbon fiber tho

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Really good review that i really want.

Good luck people with the giveaway!!

i like the GTX 900 series because im a nvidia guy, my laptop is powerd by a nvidia card, but im willing to try out the zotac. my pc also recently broke and i dont have the money to replace it however i can by a machine without a graphics card. 

I love the look of both cards, the backplate of the Omega eddition, the headroom for overclock on the Extreme edition, the three slot cooler and the price of the Omega is pretty good. But everything is provided by Maxwell: the performance, the overclocking, the low power consumption... Ah, I wonder what kind of a card the "real" Maxwell would be.

I really like the sleek black look to the extreme. I think it would be even more awesome if it had more lighting colour choices but that's not that big of a deal. I think this would be perfect for upgrading from my GTX 770.

The new Nvidia's GTX 900 series best feature is that it is more economical than the previous version delivering more graphic power!!

Thanks Zotac for the giveaway!

I LOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE THE DESIGN LIKE OMG. THAT IS NOT A GPU. THAT IS A BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm looking into my first pc build. I have been using laptops since 2010 and I figure it was about time to build something with real horsepower! I've been goofing around on pcpartpicker and I can only see myself spending about $250 on a graphics card. These Zotac 900 series cards would be a major step up from anything I could afford. And the Extreme looks like the rear end of the x2011 prototype from Gran Turismo 5 and 6.10135Red%20Bull%20X2011%20Prototype%2009

New 900 series seems to be the ultimate balance between raw performance and power consumption. And the ZOTAC branded GPUs just look damn rugged and sexy!

These cards look amazing and I honestly don't mind the triple slot design.

I like the power efficiency of the 900 series. The fact that you can get almost the same performance on a laptop compared to a desktop computer is just amazing.

The efficiency is impressive and I would love to try out ganestream on the shield tablet.

i7 4770k, 16GB Corsair Vengeance

Gigabyte z87, Phanteks Enthoo Primo

What I like about them ? Dem coolers doe. More seriously, dat OC is what I want.

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

Amazing performance for the price, low power draw, much love for the 900 series!

Personally i like the low power consumption and the heatsinks are really stylish+they perform exceptionally well. I have only used a gtx 570 and that outperformed my toxic r9 280x in the game i play the most, so i know the 900series is capable of some serious fps ass licking. I want to replace my amd card with a good nvidia 900series card

I love the fact that the new Maxwell cards overclock like a champ and yet pull less power then usual for high end cards. 

THE PIT VIPER SPECS

4790k @ 4.7ghz  (EVGA CLC 360MM) | 32GB Patriot Viper Extreme @2133 mhz | Asus Z97-DELUXE Cooler Master H500M.| EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3

I like this card because it's better than my current GTX 750ti lol. But seriously the aesthetic appeal of the cards lighting display under load is very sexy. I hope I get lucky with this one. :)

Jeremiah Da Grand PC PIMP!!

I've never tried overclocking my GPU before,and these cards are obviously great for that. Also, you know, Star Citizen probably won't be able to run on my 7850...

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

I own a Zotac GTX 570 Synergy Edition, so would like to stick with a tried and tested brand

These new cards are awesome!, My favorite thing about them is their uniqueness, the coolers are different from what else is on the market, as well as their custom PCB design. They are definitely more focused towards the extreme enthusiast! which is great to see.