ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I love how the new 900 Series is so power efficient! =D This looks like a beast of a card and I would love to put it into my system! ^.^

I can really see myself owning one of those. The IO plates are just lovely, such connectivity, something which ASUS IMO messed up, and Gigabytes version with that silly blue windforce logo just doesn't fly with me. I own an almost finished system. Oh yeah, you guys and your videos made me think I could do - so I did - though the whole choice of GPU has kept me from completing it. I've become somewhat of a cooling & silence freak during the process - and these look freaky enough for me. One of them would really make it something, especially since the retail price in Denmark, for the cheapest one, is about 500$ USD. Looking forward to the results of the giveaway :)

I love the design looks of these cards. Also the 900 series card are beast.

The cooler design looks awesome. Best looking cooler out to date. Mean looking 

The design on the Extreme is awesome, though a bit *too* large.

I love the performance and power efficiency of the cards!

So zotac 900 series finally came.. It looks awesome plus it's performance and performance after some years compared to evga and adus it is far better i am using zotac 760 previous 2 year and it is still delivering best.. I think that's what zotac is for i will Iove this gtx 980 AMP edition.. Fingers crossed..

The GTX 900's are already very attractive, and these zotac designs are awesome!

it just so beautiful looks like megratron , overclocks also well just want it 

Still being on 500 Series it would be definitely be game changing for me to have a new card- Can you say Dynamic Super Resolution!? Woo DSR.

I also love the Carbon Fibre Amp Extreme looks killer!!    I Was like.. Aw Hell Yahh!

Good luck everyone!

The design of course, they both look awesome, never had a zotac gpu before but these cards definitely got me looking at them

Wow what a beast of a card, either one. I love how cool they run even considering how massively they should overclock.

Asus ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming || AMD Ryzen R5 3600 || Cooler Master Hyper 212+ || 16GB G. Skill RAM 3133Mhz (OC) || Samsung 850 || Seagate 500GB &1TB HDD || EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 FTW || Cooler Master 500w power supply || Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed - Blackout Edition

24" Dell S2340M + Apple Cinema Display || Corsair K65 RGB || Logitech G602

Damn that card us HUGE! I would love it! I have never tried Zotac so this would be a great experience!

i wouldn´t mind to play around with one of those  :D

Gtx 900 such awesome board, zotac non-reference such slickness.. *drools*

Both are nice looking cards, though personally I think I prefer the look of the all metal shroud, but the changing led is interesting as well.  To bad they don't have one with a mix of the two.

the 900 series cards seems just so damn power efficient 

Thanks Zotac for giving us options on really cool video cards.

Awesome cards,and i would love to win the 980.

| I7 2600@4.2Ghz | Corsair A70 w/H100 fans | 16GB DDR3 1333Mhz | MSI Z77A G45 Gaming | Corsair TX650 | XFX R9 380 | 2x 120GB Samsung 840 SSD in RAID 0 | 2x Seagate 500GB in RAID 0 | 750GB Seagate | 500GB WDHDD + 500GB WD USB HDD | Sound Blaster Recon | Antec Sonta Case | HP LP2480zx @1920x1200 | Acer H243H @1920x1080 | BenQ EW2440

Does anyone know of any mother boards that have enough space between pci slots to run 3 way sli with these cards?