Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

The cooling performance and noise level from the Zotac cards seem quite impressive. Not to mention the beefed up power delivery.

I am a sucker for lights so the Extreme appears to be built to suite me :P .

Mainboard ASUS Maximus VII Hero | CPU i5-4690K @ 4.7GHz | RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x4GB | Storage Kingston V300 SSD 240GB & 120GB, WD Black 1TB HDD | GPU EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0

PSU EVGA Supernova 850W G2 | Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro | Cooling XSPC Raystorm 750 AX240 watercooling kit / additional 2 x 140mm Bitfenix Spectre Pro Blue LED fans, 1 Cooler Master R4-L2R 120mm fan

Hello, new guy here from Malaysia.

Nice to meet you all (please bear with my horrible english). 

Also, good luck to everyone to win the gem (hope to win myself more :P)

In need of a GPU, and a 980 is much better than I can afford. If the performance of the 970 AMP corresponds to the performance of the 980 you are give away, then it's one beast of a card!

I never really thought to purchase a Zotac, but now I am starting too look at this product plus all their other products. I think I might have another favorite. Building a new rig here in the next month and this card would be awesome.

Great review as always!

The 980 would AMPlify [:x] my gaming experience immensely. It'd be a huge bump in generational performance for so many.

Good luck to everyone and thank you to ZOTAC and Linus for this giveaway.

I'm gonna help my girlfriend buy her computer and I have been looking at the gtx 970 since I it hit me in the face that nVidia just went ahead and skipped the whole 800-series graphicscards. It would be awesome to have a 980 in the system though, absolutely nothing to complain about.

The great power consumption of Maxwell plus an extra large cooler on it? What's not to love about great temps  and overclocking? Sign me up!