ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I like this new 900 series for its power consumption plus the overal looks of the zotac graphics card look amazing and sleek, it would go great with my all black system. 

I´m really a big fan of the newest and the best stuff of the market, because it shows how far we have come with technology. So I really hope I can get one of these bad boys, so I can check them out by my own ;)

definitely looking forward to this card's performance since i'm new to pc gaming so far its ok on a 750ti with a card like the 980 i'll probably be blown away

Yo.... Yo... The cooler is carbon fiber. And lights up. It's pretty awesome just from those two points!

Before anyone says anything about me being a 2 post member: I've been watching linus since the early ncix tech tips days.

If I win I sure hope this thing'll fit in my Node 304. (though I'm pretty sure it would, if not I'll make it fit)

I'm glad Zotac is getting more recognition! The Amp Extreme looks super cool, I just wish it was also available with a blue color LED. I would like know what are the temperatures of this cards compared to other custom boards.

OH MY those are some slick cards. I feel as if Zotac is a bit of an underdog with this pair of 970's, I wish that there were more of them to go around tho. :/ Says a lot about 970's.

The GTX 980 is an awesome GPU that I'm glad I waited to build a PC for.  The design on the cards are alright, but I'm more concerned about the temps and glad to see they are controlled well.

I have to say that my second favourite thing after the amazing metal case on the Omega is how its clock speed is almost triple the speed of my current card . HD 7550 for the win.

The cards look amazing and the Amp Extreme has cool looking leds.

First! Triple slot cooler goodness.

I bet 1 post members are still gonna win this time. It happens to most giveaways so I'm not hoping for much

Yeeeeeeeeep.... As soon as the video was made available my notification tab exploded. Congrats to the random guy with 1 post who will be winning the card.

And here I am young grasshopper.

Oh wow! So keen :D

They Amp Extreme looks absolutely gorgeous with them LED's

(would be a sweet upgrade for my peasant Gigabyte 770 2GB :P)

Just like every new series/generation of video cards from nVidia - 900 series makes me droll.

this card is just beast, and would put my 760 to absolute shame, and save me having to buy another for SLI.

It would be so sick to win this card, though Zotac needs so help with their cooler design, looks quite bad tbh