Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

the reference 970 is already a beast...now all the company come out with their version is awesome...the carbon fiber look will fit in my build nicely since i already have a carbon fiber psu shroud
Thx zotac for this giveaway!!! goodluck all!!!

I like the extreme one, because it has that cool lighting effect, while the omega has a more "standard" fan. But both is pretty good. But personally I'll go for the extreme version.

Only hear good things avout ZOTAC cards.  Bother of them in the review look nice.  I thought the carbon fiver design style was very well done.  Not cheap or cheesy.

This thing would big one hell of bottle neck on my rig but a more then welcom addetion.

I know absolutely nothing about the manufacturer, don't see myself buying one, but if it's given for free I would take it in a heartbeat. The design isn't anything to write home about.

Thank you Zotac!

I think these new gpu's looks absolutely stunning! I would go for the extreme, just because it looks that extreme! It's a very nice LED detail and that is probably the feature that would make me want the exteme instead of the Omega.. I dont know if i like that it's plastic on the outside, but as long as it doesnt melt i think i will be allright, lol:D

Let me win, ty! Will be so happy!:D

Truth be told, the cooler looks like any other cooler (IMO - and without a closer look), BUT I do like the changing LED on it, that's definitely a nice touch they have added to make them stand out.  I like their products, while overall they don't seem super popular, they tend to have unique options on a lot of them (my NAS mboard is a Zotac mini itx board).

Also, thanks to both Zotac and LTT for this giveaway, cheers.

I really like the power consumption and price to perfomance ratio of the GTX 9XX cards.

To be honest it shocked me when I found out the GTX 9XX cards price and over all performance, I definitely was not expecting this from

Nvidia at all, well performance kinda but not the price and power efficiency thats for sure.

I was looking to get a 970, and now, due to it's oc abilities and it's nice looks (green LEDs would match my system perfectly) I want the Zotac AMP! Extreme version. Winning the 980 would be even better though!

3 display ports FTW!!! I actually like that they don't consume a lot of power + are cool. and Zotac's are factory OC crazy!

Actually, I like everything but I mostly prefer LG's, Corsair's, Gigabyte's, AMD's and RGB led products

entering too...

AsRock Z77 Extreme 4 - Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4,5GHz - EKL Alpenföhn Himalaya CPU Air Cooler - 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600Mhz - Asus GTX 970 Strix - Samsung SSD 840 EVO 240GB - Samsung SSD 830 128GB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Be Quiet! Pure Power L8 600W - Creative Sound Blaster Z - NZXT Phantom