1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

First of all, congrats on the milestone!

LTT's recognition is well-deserved. 

I'd like to say that Linus' attitude throughout his video has drawn me into this community; he cheerfully dove into his hobby  while selflessly sharing his opinions and knowledge on tech. At first, I was just a gamer who was incompetent with the understanding of computers; however, over a year, Linus has taught me a lot about computers.

Thanks for bringing together geeky people like myself and others into an environment where we can all share our opinions and help each other out.

EDIT:

Videos like this from Linus really gave me a good laugh while learning something new each day.

I first saw a video of linus on the NCIX website when I was shopping for part for my first computer back in 2011.  He is the reason why im so interested in computer now. Hope to see you soon at the 2M milestone!

i found linus tech tips through ncix.com, I WANT THEM BUILD GUIDES

Great Job On The 1 Mil Subs. I found this awesome channel just by searching how to build a Custom Pc because i was new to it, i was confused. A product i want to see would maybe be the oculus rift.

I like Potatoes 

:blink:

Linustechtips is awesome... taught me how to build my first PC! :D I'm also Canadian... Canada FTW!

Custom Gaming PC.

Love all the videos especially the funny ones.

A couple of weeks ago, I typed up "Custom PC Builds", and wound up watching one of Linus's videos. And that's how I found LinusTechTips.  ;)

Cheewin 4 Life

An as always...  great job LMG and LTT, awesome places to be, share and acquire help and info no doubt about it.

:D  You guys Rock !!! 

PC Gaming forever...

I don't remember the exact moment I found Linus, but what I remember is that couple of years ago I was regularly watching a weekly hardware & gaming show in my native language on a website, I still do, I also was watching a lot of other videos they made about lots of stuff, from there I started looking up videos on YouTube on things I wonder, from ITX PC's, to some extreme hardware, etc. I didn't know any YouTube "channels" back then, I didn't even use "channels" often for other things. I was just searching on YouTube and watching first few videos I thought looked helpful from thumbnails and descriptions on stuff I wondered. I didn't even think if reviewers were good at what they were doing or anything, after all it was knowledge I was after. Then I started to realize there was one pattern, repeating... but what was repeating? I still didn't think about the reviewer himself, I didn't even think about thinking it. Maybe it was so good that it only felt natural... and normal. So after probably not being able to quickly find better info on what I wanted, then I started to think -while trying to not forget there was this pattern or what could this pattern possibly be- what was in common with those repeating videos that standed out? I still didn't even know who was making those videos or what was his channel or how popular he was or was he popular at all. So naturally I didn't know where to look for it. Then on one of my regular researches for stuff, I ran into those videos a few times more and finally, after first or second time, I stopped, calmed my mind and carefully thought what was different about this similar sounding video? I had found it. There was this guy. He was telling things so simply yet so clearly, he was never boring. It was fun to watch. I had come to a video site to simply watch videos of hardwares or products I wondered, I never had an intention to find such a guy good at his work. Since then, in English language I watch only your videos on your area for 99% of the time on YouTube (I don't watch hardware videos as much as I did in the past since I now care much more about the "content" those hardwares play as I am an artist-spirited person -- but I always love to see such a friendly face once in a while when I browse YouTube. I especially love any kind of your "unorthodox" videos; from techquickies [I was yelling "WHAT KIND OF MAGIC IS THIS WITCH?!" at the screen when I saw you duplicated yourself!] to <100$ handy tech -- and mountain climbs!) and I yet to see you lose your touch. Congratulations on your achievement!

What I'd like to see you review? Let's see. A very portable gaming ultrabook maybe? Sony's work of art Xperia Z3 feels like a good idea too. Or have you ever reviewed "a video game itself"?! Now I'd consider paying to see you review one of my story-driven masterpieces. I'd even settle to a fat, juicy, long talk on one of your WAN shows (After not being able to simply ignore Half-Life, Fahrenheit or Silent Hill 2; screams Mass Effect from inside).

This feels like such a good time for me to join!  :D

I don't even know what to say tho, other than how amazing I think your team and your channels are!!  ;)  :wub:

I remembered coming across you several times before, back when you were with NCIX, but it was just for basic reviews and so I never really cared much for that, since I wasn't too much of a techie back then.

Recently, however, I did a course in coding along my uni work and I've started building a PC for the first time (which Im going to overclock at some point but Im still a noob, so wish me luck!! ^^') and I've been dating a game designer wannabe for 2 years now and suddenly I've started watching so many of your videos that my suggested videos were just that!! :blink:  So I subscribed  :P

Linus, I think you really going to get really far with your business, just don't give up and keep going! =)

Also I wish you and your family all the best!!  :)

PS: I really would love the Surface  :rolleyes:

Well Done on the 1,000,000 Subscribers! I'm a big fan of the build videos and the product reviews. Looking forward to seeing what you'll do next. 

Been watching LMG / NCIX for quite a while, im more of a lurker/stalker than a poster, but the giveaway is far too good to pass up.  I really like the honest technical information and the increasing production values as well as not trying to stray into other areas, you said it well in the totalbiscuit video, sticking to your strong bits and respecting the viewers intelliegents.

Congratulations on reaching the 1m mark, I wish you continued success in business and look forward to many more videos which I might add continue to add things to my wish list.

All the best and thanks

Mike

P.S. Pick me :)

Congratulations Linus and Media Group! Im happy for you guys being able to make it so big and and keep your original ideals, to be able to watch your transition from NCIX to Linus tech has been an awesome ride :D

You guys are awesome :)

Short story :

Me and my cousin had to repair his computer because the HDD broke so we replaced it after a few minuttes, and then we bought a copy of Windows 7 Home premium, BUT he had no cd drive so we had to install it via usb, and we no idea how to do it, but I searched it on youtube and there Linus was, standing proud and tall with his copy of windows 7, a corsair k70, a usb drive, and a tv screen and a computer (Of course). But the video was made by Ncix and it did not only just lead me to LInus it also led me to tech in general and for that i thank you so much, You have me so much info that I can never thank you enough (And by the way I loved how the hair was just cut in the middle of the video) :) But generally you guys are just awesome and i've been a subscriber since 2013 and i wish that i could work for you in the near future  :D

I like all styles of your video's, and i would like to see a review of the new nvidia gpu's.

And i love KFC (It's da best)

Well anyways congratz on hitting 001100010010000001101101011010010110110001101100011010010110111101101110 

I wouldn't have been able to build my first custom pc without the help from you guys.  Thank you so much for all the informational videos you have provided us with.  Good luck everyone with the giveaway!

I was searching through some pc tech videos and found these videos. These videos are so helpful and interesting to watch anytime

Congrats, man. I just wanted to say that I have loved your videos all since I discovered your channel. Your videos are very inspiring and I learn a lot from them. I especially like your build videos, they always makes me want to build a new computer at my own. Keep it coming:D

I find your best and most interesting videos the pc builds just because how different and informative they are to anyone else custom pc vids. Thanks for all the help.

Congrats guys i can't belive it's happend!

You guys are the best.

A good topic would be a reveiw on your favorite games.

Again congrats and good job to every one.

I found Linus tech tips through researching about my gaming pc that i'm building

I would like to see some reviews on some graphics cards and what brand of gpu coolers are best

I like ice cream.........

I live in Australia so is that an problem????

if I could choose on it would be the gaming pc please

thanks morgan