1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

More wacky, off the cuff things, like dragging phones behind a motorcycle! That or unboxings. Thanks for all the videos and fun.

LinusTechTips is one of the best and funniest tech channels ever.

I love the "ULTIMATE BUILD GUIDES" especially the "Overkill" Water Cooled Build.

That build inspired me to build an "out of the ordinary" water cooling pc.

Keep up the good work!!!

Congratulations on 1 Million Subscribers!!! I found Linus and crew videos while browsing on Youtube and I was immediately hooked on their content. As a recent graduate in the field of Computer Science and as a passionate gamer I greatly appreciate their reviews, unboxing, guides, and tech news. Their content is just too good to pass on! Thank you for your hard work!

I found Linus While Looking Up About the gtx 660 and It was the best search i ever made! you are the best youtuber ever linus

I like your videos very much. Educative and gives me all the info i need. Techquickie is just awesome for being quick and informative, good if you have little time and need info about something. Keep up the good work!

Congrats on the  1 million subs Linus. I first found your channel when I was first getting into computers about 3 years ago. I wanted to get a good computer but I had no clue what I was doing. I found on of your videos and have been watching ever since. I attribute most of my knowledge about computers to you and your team. That knowledge has helped me get into some very selective programs for electrical engineering/computer hardware engineering and has helped me chose a career path. I wanted to thank you and your team for what you have done for me. Not only have you provided hours of entertainment (whether it be your unboxings and overviews back in the day or you product showcases, reviews, WAN show and everything else) but you have definitely had a huge impact on my life. You guys are not only my favorite tech youtubers but my favorite youtubers. 

Once again, congrats on the 1 million subs and here is to many more huge subscriber milestones! 

I first discovered linus tech tips when I was looking up information on building on a New computer.  Ever since then I've been hooked and been avid watcher.

Hey! I've been your fan for a while, but didn't subscribe for some reason ._. But it's true!!!!!! Anyway, hope I win~

Congratulation on 1 million subs! I found you guys when I was looking for a review of the Fractal Design Define R4. I enjoyed the video and have been watching every video since. Except for your E3 and PAX prime videos. Nothing wrong with them just prefer more professional looking videos. I enjoy your build guides the most and my favorite food is pizza. 

P.S i live in Fraser Valley too! Great place to live.  ;)

Hey Linus Media Group,

I found Linus Tech Tips when I was searching for PC build guides and came across Linus' $1500 build guide. My favorite style of video is unsurprisingly the build guides and I wouldn't mind if there were more prebuilt system reviews. My favorite food is garlic lamb chops. YOUR WELCOME.

Also, my best wishes for the future go out to Austin Evans.

I've been watching for a long time and will continue to! Keep up the good work!

I started following linustechtips when I was looking for a computer build guild. I watched the $1500 build and it was very interesting and helpful, I decided to check out the other content you guys have and enjoyed watching

I found your channel around a year ago when I was looking to convert from PS3 to the master race (ha) and your reviews and videos just sucked me in and turned me into quite a computer geek <3

Thank you so much LTT! You have gotten me into the tech world back in 2011 and have loved it ever since! Now, people will come up to me asking me to build their PC! :D Awesome work and I hope it will be amazing for you guys forever! :) Annnd my favourite food is Mac and Cheese. haha

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers! I remember making a youtube account years ago before you became LMG, purely to get instant notifications when you uploaded videos.. They were entertaining and like you said it added more entertainment than other tech channels through your personality. Techquickie is great as no one else on youtube really talks about the more techy, obscure topics.. I really enjoy it!

Once again congratulations and keep up the good work! :D

Found your videos browsing through RedFlagDeals hot deals section. Someone linked a video in one of the products i was interested in and now a subscriber :D

Been watching LinusTechTips for the last 2 years and it has entertained me every week since. I appreciate the hard work and..."Do you even case bra?"

congrats on 1 million subs, cant believe its been 5 years already, ive mostly been a lurker since ur ncix days but what i love most is the wan show and how u can inform and entertain at the same time 

keep up the great work, any prize is cool wit me :P

You combine simplicity, personality and knowledge in a way that I've never seen any other YouTubers do.

Thank you for all the awesome content, may this mark the start of your journey to two million subscribers!

CPU: Core i7-4790K

GPU: 2x MSi GTX 970 GAMING G4       

MB:   ASUS Z97-AR