1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Linus you are awesome, i found your channel because i want to become a computer so searched it up and found your channel and i just stuck with your channel :) I really would like more unboxing and computer builds but what ever you put out is great. I'm still in high and when i finish i wanna get a IT degree. 

Oh I would love to win a prize.  But either way I really love LMG and LTT and you guys are just swell and I look forward to many more years of quality. :D

I encounter linus tech tips by seaching up how to build my first computer and I got to say thank you very much in ways that help pick the right parts and as well how to put those parts together. (=^・・^=) also like those videos when your cat wants some screen time (ΦωΦ) onigiri!!!

I came across the youtube channel while looking for cases for a build I did a few years back. I love watching your reviews and enjoy the neat gadgets you show us as well!

I am incredibly proud of the team at Linus Media Group. This kind of thing only happens to people who are as dedicated as them. Ever since I first began watching Linus Tech Tips, I have been blow away by the amazing content that has bern put out. I can't wait to see more from you guys, and I wish everyone good luck on the giveaways.

I found linustechtips while researching hardware during a computer repair class I took when I was in high school! Please keep up the good work, the videos are great! I especially love the build videos.

I accidentally came across your youtube channel a few years ago, and I must say that you guys keep on getting better with what you're doing. That keeps us (your viewers) hooked.

Love Linus. Been watching for 3 years. Still miss the old ncix unboxings though. It's just something about the unformalness

Linus tech tips is my top source for the latest and greatest tech gear and PC hardware. I find the videos very informative and I like how you always give a thorough review in a non-biased way by pointing out the key features as well as what could have been improved on. Keep making great videos and you will make the 2 million mark someday!

Wow congratulations on the 1 million subscribers Linus! I love your videos and you're my favorite tech reviewer. I'm subscribed to all your channels even Linuscattips haha.

WOW! 1,000,000 is a lot but you guys can double that no problem! I first found the channel when I was looking to repair my computer and add some new parts and through the various build guides (which are awesome), I've learned how to build, dissessamble, and clean almost every computer i come in contact with. I dont have much of a prefrence on the prize, i am an avid gamer but the surface pro will help will college. Congrats again on 1 Million!!!

Congrats on 1M subscribers Linus! I've been watching since 2009, keep up the good work!

My girlfriend doesn't like your voice Linus, but I love LMG. You guys are so entertaining and inviting, and make me feel like we're good friends. You're one of the few channels where I watch every video posted. Congratulations on one million subscribers, you earned it :)

Hey Linus Media Group, while I would love to win I hope that the people who do deserve it. I learned just about all i know about computers from your channel and I hope it continues to grow and help others how its helped me. Thank you and good luck all!

I can't remember how I found Linus Tech Tips however, I doubt I'll ever forget the things I learned watching your videos. Thank you for your massive contributions to the pc enthusiast community, and all us youtubers. :D

-Sincerely Max

I'm a massive fan of your review videos, even ones on novelty things. Please keep making these wonderful videos. 

Linus, you are a great channel, i came across you guys a couple years ago when i was trying to build my new rig, and every single part i've bought for my computer i saw a video of you talking of it.

I am from Brazil, and thanks for helping me decide which parts to buy.

you guys have been teaching me a lot of stuff as I just recently started learning about computers as i just started gaming and all... though sometimes as a computuer newbie i dont get the stuff thats happening and looked through very old videos to understand it i really liked the content that you have produced! So CONGRATS for the achievement! Keep up the good work!

Well, I figure I will post here and see if I get lucky enough to win something. Never know, it could happen.

Ever since i found you a year ago i have been checking into LinusTechTips pretty much every day. Thank you for your wonderful content :D