1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found LinusTechTips about a year ago while researching different products that I may want for a gaming pc. Congratulations on 1 Million subs! :) 

You guys really, really, really are the best at what you do. Thanks for making soo many vids. Everyday after i get home from school, I watch an hour of Linus tech tips, sometimes repeats of the same vid. 

Gratz on a million subs

Lets Get to 2 million now!!!!

Sincerely,

A major fan, O0RA

HERR MER GEEERD! I love your videos! i'd be damn if I ever win anything lol! worth the try! good luck everyone!

may your framerates be high and your temperatures be low. #pcmr

I have been watching Linus tech tips in some way or form over the last few years. I love this channel and am super stoked they hit 1 million. Here is to 2 million more ;) 

Thank you Linus for everything you've done for me, from fantastic reviews to great opinions. I hope you have a happy one million subscriber party :D Good luck to everyone else!

Years ago in high school a good friend of mine said "I want to build a computer." I gave him a strange look and replied "You can do that?" After he enlightened me by showing me the world of custom PCs I became obsessed, and that hasn't changed. I started researching and stumbled across a strange blonde Canadian man at a store named NCIX, Linus. Ever since then I've become an avid watcher itching to see what was new in world of PC. I began saving my pennies but never could afford to build my own computer, but then graduation came. I took my new found riches and Linus' wisdom and finally built my computer. I have Linus and his team to thank for my new found hobby and love. Thank you and congrats Linus Media Group.

Great channel keep the great content coming.

Thanks Linus & Co.

I'm just another person who is commenting on this thread. I haven't been watching your videos for very long, but I love the style that they are done in and I have learned a lot about computer hardware that I had no clue about before. Your awesome, your team is awesome your videos are awesome, keep being awesome.

I found linus when i was looking for a guide on my first pc build thanks to you i have built pc's for me and friends so thanks linus and well done for your success in your channels 

Am I the only one who brushes their teeth in the shower?

I'm just glad some one is on here making reviews on products that I can trust. This summer I needed to purchase a good tablet for school. So I looked into a surface pro 3 until Linus reviewed it! And I found out it wouldn't really be the right thing for me. So I started looking into a shield tablet........ UNTIL once again Linus reviewed it. And once again it wasn't for me. So thank you Linus! You are the only YouTuber I know that tells you the facts on a product and doesn't get caught up in the hype of things!

I'm excited for more super fun content!

Keep up the good work,

Comp

Wow. Seems like just yesterday Linus was doing make-shift unboxings in random places. Thank YOU Linus Media, for all that you've done for us.

I first got to know about linus tech tips some months ago when i was interested in surround headphones for gaming.

I started watching a video linus made on some gaming headphones and for some reason i said to myself: "does not look like this guy knows what hes talking about", i watched a few second and went to other person videos... but

really could not find a video I liked. So I went back to that linus video... that night I went to sleep at 4 am after watching several linus videos D:!

the first vid was prolly the one where they made a computer outside in the snow. i dont remember wat it was actually about might be about cooling. all i know is it'd be neat if they did more computer accessories as well, maybe wacom or something in that nature.

Professional, interesting and entertaining. Those words pretty much sums up what the channel means for me. I greatly appreciate what you guys are doing to share all those tech news and info. My newspaper has been replace for a long time by your daily videos and the epic WAN show. Continue like this!
Professionnel, intéressant et diverstissant. Ces mots résument bien qu'est-ce que la chaîne représente pour moi. J'adore qu'est-ce que vous faites afin de partager toutes les nouveautés et les nouvelles technologique. Pour tout dire, ça fait un bout que LinusTechTips a remplacé mon journal. Cela grâce à toutes ces superbes vidéos quotiennes et à l'épique "WAN show". Continuez comme ça!

Je vous remercie à mon tour,
I also thank you,

David. ;) 

tumblr_lrba3kZrSY1qhrq0p.gif

I first looked at a Linus video, because a friend of me posted it to me and wanted to know if the reviewer was gay. Yes, laugh all you want :P

Thanks to that, I am now following the channel on Youtube. Thanks for the videos so far.

Can't even remember when I first stumbled upon you guys on YT but I'm glad I did

Congrats on 1 mil but don't get caught up! Let's aim higher now!

Btw, I'd appreciate it if you guys made a video series every year about the best gaming rig money could buy.

I would actually consider killing someone to get my hands on that custom PC.  I love everything about LTT and your channel has opened my eyes to so many new things simply by making me click from one video to the next because I was addicted to your reviews/unboxings.  Keep up the good work.

Congrats on the Subs.

I found Linus Tech Tips while I was looking for components to build my first "homemade" computer close to a year ago now.. The help that you guys have given me in assisting me in confirming the gear to buy (mobo, graphics and case), as well as helping with build guides (particularly water-cooling guides) has been a great help. The help that the forums have given me in troubleshooting the few hardware and software issues has been immensely appreciated.

I wish you all the best in the future, and I will continue to be an avid watcher of all things LMG!

ME WANTS ME WANTS!!!!!!

No but truly nice job.

I found Linus tech tips this February because I started really getting into PC gaming and my poor little laptop just couldn't handle it all so I searched for part reviews and found this channel and although my stay so far is short it was all sweet.