1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I love you guys. Because you're proper flippin' geeks. I mean, check this out, for example, the video about Slick's oil cooled rig -

And you teamed up with him because he mentioned that in his resume?  :lol:  Now, that's some proper geekiness right there B)

Stay true and good luck with whatever future brings your way :)

It's like this. If you produce good quality content, ya gon' be succesful. Also HYPE

Runty (main rig): i5 4690k @ 4.4 GHz 1.1 V // Gigabyte GTX 770 2GB (w/cooled by a Corsair H55) @ 1320 MHz // Maximus VII Gene z97 // Fractal Node 804 mATX

Parvus (shoebox): Pentium G3258 // Sapphire RADEON R9 380 ITX 2GB // MSI H97i AC // CoolerMaster Elite 110 mITX

Congratulations on the amazing milestone of 1mil subs!

I first got to linusTechTips when I was looking for help with a pc build a year ago, since then watching almost every video of yours. And I like cookies!

I've been watching your videos for easily two years now. LTT has helped me not only build my own computers but also my time as a system integrator. Thanks you guys for all your hard work and excellent videos.

Thank you for transparency in advertising, great videos, entertainment and Canadian content :)

I don't use the forums that much, but I do comment and participate on YouTube, because it is easier.

Just wanted to post to say, Congrads.

Without doubt the BEST source of tech tips, information on new hardware and cool toys !

Found your site as I was building a new rig, your info/benchmarking etc was a massive assist.

One thing I would like to suggest - for the tool toys for under 100 USD -> Can you maybe make clear what was donated from the Vendor Vs what you bought yourself. Not to say you will have bias - but it is a good point of information when I can see that yes - you put money on the table to buy an item.

Apart from that. Great work ! Keep it coming for many many more years !

I have to thank you guys for making this awesome videos and putting in all that work in them for us and I really appreciate that.

Hey Linus, I was found about your channel a while ago when i first built my pc and ive been hooked on your reviews ever since. You guys have great love for the community and are always giving us constant videos! Thanks Linus!

Congrats Linus! Im a big fan from india and i've been watching your content ever since i started using the internet.You guys seriously rock.When i come home after school the first thing i do is watch your videos.They have transformed me into a complete geek, and watching you and Luke has inspired me to pursue a career in technology. Thanks and congrats again!

Linus has made it so I feel sad every time he uploads a video, so many things I want to purchase then once i've made my mind up he posts another one to make me change my mind. 

Quite annoying!

I wouldn't mind seeing videos on pc modding, for example your DIY home media pc fan mod.

I found LTT around 4 or 5 years ago when I was building a PC.  It was my first time using a non stock heatsink, I think it was a H80.  I wanted to know what was a good way to apply thermal grease since I had done it in the past once and it was a mess.  I found both the Linus channel and the NCIX channel, there was a lot of ghetto content out there but as nice as people from Canadia are I couldn't stop watching the show.  The content was  right for me and even the failure at humor was pretty awesome.  

I remember waiting for Linus to upload a video about the CM Storm Enforcer (/watch?v=GcKz64APfRo) because I wanted a new case and I wasn't going to buy one without hearing what Linus had to say about it.  Since then a lot has changed, for me and with the channel, but I still watch the show because of the small things.  I can read as many sepcs I want but a hand on account of X product is also important and Linus is a picky dude BUT sometimes the smaller things are what makes it or breaks it for me.  That is just my personality.

I would like to see what LMG does with 'small computer' products, like the Raspberry Pi or the Jetson TK-1.  I understand there are some problems/challenges with products like this but they are so versatile that with a some creativity a lot of content could be squeezed out of this products.

But then again.. anything they unbox would be fine by me...

HCPkSfE.png

Love the videos! Your videos and the forums helped me build my new pc and i couldn't be more happy with it. Thanks guys!

I found out about Linus tech tips when I was looking up about building a computer and I found the build guides I have loved them all... I like the vlog style posts... I would love you to review some more home automation stuff like the Philips hue

First i found Linus, when i started to build my on gaming pc and the videos were about Linus personal rig. Since then i have watched most of your videos!

Linus_.jpg

And now im checking everyday for new videos!

Congrats Linus! You and your crew have made something amazing: A successful company where you can do what you love for a living. Your videos and content taught me 99.9% of what I now know about anything PC related. You guys helped me go from 'i can type stuff in microsoft word and google stuff' to 'advid pc user'. I will always be grateful for that. I've spread the love, and actually applied what I learned from you guys, and taught 3 of my closest friends to build computers. If i got the G550J, i would certainly love to give it to my little brother who I've been double shifting for at work, trying to make money to build him his first computer.

All-in-all, I want to say THANK YOU, Linus Media Group. I may be another anonymous simpleton, but all the Linus Bros will always have my love. Stay awesome, stay baller, stay motivated, and most of all, stay superfun. 

Sorry for the sappiness. I had to punch a wall to feel manly again. 

CPU: i5-3570k @4.6Ghz MOBO: Asus Sabertooth P67 GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 980 Superclocked Reference @1.5Ghz Core, 8Ghz Memory

RAM: Crucial Ballistix tactical tracer 8GB  PSU: Cooler Master V700 Fully Modular CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i Water Cooler

CASE: Corsair Graphite 760T STORAGE: Two 240 GB Crucial M500 SSD RAID 0 + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB cache 7200RPM 

Linus, seriously, absolutely amazing channel. I love all of your content, doesn't matter if review and y unboxing don't interest me, I still watch them because your content is really great. And I really do mean that.

Congratulations, well deserved.

When I subscribed to the LinusTechTips channel it had only about 115-120k subscribers. I have really enjoyed your content over the years, and it has both inspired and fueled my passion for computer hardware. It's amazing to see how your content has evolved. Congratulations on hitting a million subscribers, I look forward to watching your content for many more years to come. :)

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Tears, it can't be easy to start a small business on such a new and unestablished model like you did. Either way I very much enjoyed your video in the past year and a half and I look forward to more in the future.

The first time i found LinusTechTips was when i was building my PC and din't even know much about it but i knew it's more cost effective to build a PC than buying one and started watching your videos till i was able to build my own Computer. 

Congratulations Linus Media Group. Keep up the great job you've been doing so far. 

I'm a huge fan of the YouTube channel but this is my first time actually venturing to the forum. Thank you for the awesome content and for the chance to win some sweet prizes.

I Youtube'd* how to build a PC as my parts were being delivered individually, and Linus topped the search results.  Lurked on the YouTube channel for a day once my PC was built and subbed.

Great channels LMG, keep 'em coming!

* Yes, I know

AMD FX-6300 @ 4.5ghz (1.332v) | Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Asus M5A97 R2.0 | Kingston HyperX 16GB @ 1600mhz | MSI Radeon R9 290 Twin Frozr

OCZ ModXStream Pro 600w PSU | 256GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 | Zalman Z11 Plus