1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found LinusTechTips, or NCIX TechTips by that time, while searching for parts for my first PC and actually enjoyed your content, even so I did not care much about PC's in general. And right now I can't get enough information about it :)

So congrats on the 1 million subs, keep up the great work and see you on 2 million ;)

First stopped by to watch the video about overclocking my haswell and have been coming back ever since to see the new videos.

I Really Want This ASUS G550J Gaming Laptop ..... for Obviously gaming & Educational purposes .
I can't Own This Cause Way Too Expensive For ME 
I Prefer RAZER BLADE 2014 But Still ASUS is Perfect Enough

Don't Need The Other Stuff but i need it badly &

Congrats 2 the winner in advance . Cause I won't Win [rotten luck] !!!!

Lyk if u crie evrietiem :'(

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

you should make an impression video about iphone 6 , 6 plus , apple watch that would be nice ive made may computer based on your tips so stank you and keep up with the good work 

I found Linus Tech Tips when I was looking at reviews for various composites for a rig i wanted to build and I've been watching everyday ever since. I love the effort they put towards their content. I also really love bacon, like more than anything, ill take it as a valid form of payment.

I have always loved your videos. I have watched your videos since 2009. Always loved that your videos are filled with information yet they are funny. :D Keep up the good work and long live linustechtips ! 

"It will be your ass" I'm dead hahahha 

Your youtube channel was the biggest help when I was trying to build my first and current rig and the reason for my love of computers and tech today :D

I remember watching your videos way back in the NCIX days. You were the first tech guy that actually knew what he was talking about and made watching the videos fun because of the human-element. I love how everything has envolved and I really enjoy the videos that you push out. I continue to watch all your releases. I hope to see more.

If someone would have asked me, several months ago, about almost anything to do with computer hardware, I would have known next to nothing. Thanks to the amazing videos from LinusTechTips, I am pretty confident I can get round the basics ;)

Really wanted to say thank you and well done. 1 million subs is amazing! The sky's the limit (a bit cliché :D ).

Not been a member of the Forums though, mainly because I really don't think I know enough to justify it :P I might give it a try now :D

Again, thanks for the amazing content!

Loved the builds you guys did. Nice and clear instruction! Congrats on the 1m subscribers!

Awesome , everythime's i look for something for my pc on youtube , the first guys come's out are you.  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D Congrats :wub: .

ASUS VS247H-P, Keyboard - Corsair Gaming K70, Razer Mouse DeathAdder , Cpu- Intel i7 4790K (4.0 Ghz),  MSi GeForce Gtx 960 4Gb, Ram DDR3 2x4 (8Gb) Corsair Vengance Gaming Pro, MotherBoard MSI Z97 Gaming 5 , SSD Samung Evo 120 Gb ( System Operative Intalled), Hard Drive (1 TB) Western Digital (Purple), LEPA 650W Power Supply, Case NXZT H440

I remember the first time I stumbled across Linus a couple years ago, usually I wouldn't really be interested in videos and most other tech YouTubers seemed to bore me. But Linus, on the other hand, was different. He seemed way more down to earth, friendly and just interesting to watch in his videos and I think they're the key features of the channel that got me hooked. I've watched the channel's quality grow more and more with each regular video and love how much he's made an impact on the PC gaming community, especially /r/PCMastrerRace !! So yeah, thanks for the great time and I hope that you keep up the fantastic work both you and the rest of the team are putting in, I may not be the most active of users on the forums but I am one of the many entertained subscribers watching your videos.

Hello,

I am Sjonnie. I realy like your videos.

I want you to review some things that are old. Like a PC from 1997 or something.

My favourite food is: Pizza

Greetings from Holland,

Sjonnie

Thanks Linus for making all of the videos that you do! It was your videos that got me into computer tech in the first place, and you're the reason I can build one. The only thing I'd want changed is the amount of of "Super Fun" videos if possible. I really enjoy seeing that side of the company and they always make me laugh!!

Congratulations for the 1 million subscribers.  :)

I found LinusTechTips for help making a computer which really helped  :)

I've been watching your videos for a few years now, and I have to say they are some of the best produced videos out there.

Gratz on the first million and bring on another.

This is AWESOME! 
1 million subs! Gongrats! 
Found you when I was still confused and knew nothing about pc's... You guys taught me almost everything! 
Thanks!

Hey Linus! Thank you so much for the youtube content. It really has helped me learn so much about tech.  :)

First found linustechtips through ncix just looking up reviews on computer hardware. Videos were great and so i subcribed, now i watch them daily. Keep up the good work guys!

I've been following you on YouTube for a bit now, and now I'm part of the Community! Keep up the good work everyone!

Thank you for making so many amazing videos! :D  Best chanal on YouTube