1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Love the videos, I could never afford half of the awesome tech Linus reviews but I still love watching the videos for Linus's comments and the awesome computer builds to showcase cases.

Congrats, Linus, you deserve it.

Congratulations to all you guys, loved your content since I first found you guys, and has helped me in a stupid amount of ways.

You guys deserve this :D

I hope it wasn't me who won that laptop, because I didn't even check back :(

Fantastic work guys, always my first stop for anything tech related.

Even if iv no interest in what your showing, i come for the humor  ^_^

Keep up the good work  :wub:

Live Gloriously

Die Heroically  

Honestly I found Linus Tech Tips when I was looking for information about building my first PC, I did not expect to find a single channel that would take me from knowing nothing about computers to a point where I could build a computer and know what my parts are and how they will preform. Glad that LTT is as strong as it is, would hate to see this go under.....no one would be able to replace you.

I found LTT when i was building my pc a few years ago and used the building guides to walk me through the building process.

Now my fav series is the reviews about peripherals, gadgets and accessories.

Wow 1 mil subs? I remember when i subbed you werent even 300k. This channel (and others but cattips) grew so fast. Congratz.

Congrats to a serious crew that bring excellent content for all the rest of us scrubs to enjoy and absorb. Keep it up LMG!

Love you Linus, Luke and the team :D started watching you're videos in the good old days when about the time you reviewed the Asus Transformer pad TF101 and watched pretty much every video you've uploaded since with some exceptions one of my favorite videos of yours is the Nerd Rage video you did 2 years ago where i participated in the event. Would love to win this giveaway as its pretty big and has some awesome things involved in it and would love to win a computer or device signed by the team :)

Video Link:

Ever since I watched linus tech tips for the first time I have been watching his videos ever since and they are by far the best quality videos on youtube considering they upload every single week and provide content which is extremely helpful.

Here's to the next million subscribers!

Congratulations on reaching this milestone and attaining a stable business model.

My favorite food is cholent. :D

First of all I want to congratulate you guys for doing such as good job and hard work while earning your million subscribers.I accidentally stumbled upon your channel when I was I think looking for gaming pc build a couple months ago. That was my one and only intention visiting your channel at first but then I saw all those amazing videos you uploaded and immediately got hooked with it and now I've been waiting every single day what tech advice and electronics you have to share with us. I'm hoping to win something at least but even though if I don't, I will still be waiting for your future amazing videos you have in stock for everyone. I will try my best to support you guys in any way and spread your channel and teachings to those who haven't heard yet from you. Thank you, more powers to everyone, and good luck for your future endeavors in life.

Hey Linus crew!

I actually found Linus Tech tips via YouTube when I was looking for review on razer megaladon headset. That being said, I love the headset review series because let's se honest not a lot of reviews out there for headsets when you compare it to review about other pc stuff. Also I would like more review about routers and if you can do a thorough video about thunderbolt. What it is? What can it be used for and etc. I am sure I'm not the only clueless individual when it comes to thunderbolt. My favourite food is samosas. It's an Indian snack you guys should try it. Thanks for all your videos and the handwork you guys put in them. They have educated a lot of boobs like me. Keep up the gud work and get the video editor guy to do a series too. Sorry I don't remember his name :( but he is cool. Mayb he can series related to content creating (software and tools need for it). Anyways thanks again you guys :)

I really love your videos! they are so entertaining and so informative. Especially the gadget reviews and all, I just don't have to go anywhere else for a second review.

Thanks a lot, Linus! :D

Congrats on 1,000,000 subs!!! There isn't a day that goes by that I don't watch the latest video.  I love the tech quickie series!!  I find your reviews very helpful and unbiased which in my opinion builds credibility (I know you know that), and I love that you are not “selling” the product you are reviewing.

After all subs are just anumber, just like resolution is just a number!

I found linustechtips looking for a case for iPhone. Found your video dragging Blackberries behind your motorcycle. My favorite series is unboxings/overviews. Favorite of those would be graphics cards benchmarking. But I would like to see more "unboxing" and not just putting the product on the table.  :P Congrats guys, let's shoot for 2M!

Hello, I found LinusTechTips by searching about how to create a slightly different system than what I was used to, and from there I just started watching as much as i could to learn about stuff just for the heck of it. my display name is another name for a white egret orchid, I like crepes, and nom. Omnom. 

I love you guys. I found you guys though Austin' a channel. It was in the video of the highlander world record of LAN on highest elevation.

I Love Linus PC Build Guides...........This Videos helps me to Build High End Gaming PCs that help to start a small business in the age of 17 in High school Level.

I was fully INSPIRED to Linus because he made a single video that turns to a million subscribers. Videos that are ordinary but a fully detailed content....So I was challenged in my life to be LIKE HIM Someday but in a Different Originality Way on YouTube

God Bless You Linus and Good luck To Your Team   :D  :D  :D

If you Have Time Try to visit my YouTube Linus  :ph34r:

www.youtube.com/Moonwalksgamers

My RIG CPU:Intel Core i5 6600K OC'ed 4.5 GHz Cooler: ZALMAN CNPS 10X Motherboard: GIGABYTE Z270M D3H RAM: Crucial Ballistix 8GB 2400 MHz DDR4  GPU: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 970 4GB 256 bit GDDR5 Storage: SEAGATE Sv35 1 TB and WD Green 2 TB . PSU: Seasonic S12ii 520W Case: Cooler Master N200

Linustechtips isn't "just" about superior tech videos, it's a role model showing everyone that hard work, dedication and motivation can accomplish something great.

Congratulations for making your dream come true!

Regards

A J

Great to see that Linus Media Group is becoming so popular!

Thanks for teaching me so much about technology!

:)

"1 Million Subscribers"... just a number :P

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile