1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thankyou linus Media group and specially Linus its because of you guys that I know soo much about computers.

Intel Core i5 4670k,ASUS B85-MG,4GB Vengeance,Gigabyte 7950,Cooler Master Elite 430 Black,Cooler Master 600 Silent Pro

Linus , Luke and the rest of the team Thank u all for the great work that u've been doing over the passed sex years "even if u were not hired yet :) " .
Thank u for being the companion and a friend through my journey into the IT amazing world. U helped me continuing research ,study and work with ur humor and 
simple delivery of ideas. Wish u more success in ur life.
i know u may not c this cause there is so many comments :) but all of u worth the effort . 

Also and most importantly congratulation on your 1 million subscribers .

P.S 

man u r a hill of a fast speaker

I wrote the same on YouTube

Loving your videos! I found your channel by searching for reviews on what I think was the Razer DeathAdder. Since then, I've been subscribed, watched literally every video you posted from that day on and I've learned a great amount of things from your videos! :)  I now recommend peripherals and cases and things that you review to friends, because I now know so much about! I quite recently advised a friend on what new mouse and keyboard he should buy with a limited budget. All I can say that I love your videos, keep up the good work and heck, I could use a new laptop or computer, so why not give it to me?  :ph34r:

Thank you for teaching me so much about computers and keep doing what you are doing because you are doing awesome job!!!

I'm poor and can't afford a new computer. So I'd gladly relieve you of that one :P

My favorite series is the "Hand Tech Under $100". Keep up the great work Linus, it's awesome to see how far you've come! 

I found you guys from searching video on youtube about Xeon vs core i7 

Didn't understand well from other website/video until I found the comparison about both by you. Since then, been learning a lot of new technology from you guys, and share it among my country forum and colleague etc.

Slowly from never understand how to built a rig by own until can determine which hardware is benefit for what and what kind of usage. Everyday I finish work, I am so happy and excited to watch your new videos, no matter how tired I am.

Thanks you too :)

I discovered LTT a few months ago when I started research for a new PC.  I watched a couple of their spotlight videos and got hooked.  Congratulations on the 1M+ subscribers.  Can't wait to see what crazy stuff you do next.

post-122393-0-47541100-1410444500.gif  Free Loot!!!

One word: AMAZING. That's what you're video are! Thanks to everyone working so hard for letting us see your videos!

As my first post in the forums I would like to enter the giveaway, more specifically the giveaway of the custom built gaming PC, but, of course, I would be lucky to win anything at all! I've been a keen follower of LTT for more than half a year, ever since I discovered the channel I've been hooked on all the content, especially the build guides and product reviews, as well as the "Handy tech for under $100"-series. I have a big interest in gaming and game daily, whenever I can, although I can't play all the games I want to play, since I play on a not very powerful laptop, even if it handles more casual games, such as LoL, at lower settings. Hence I enter this giveaway. I was advised to build a PC for gaming, but I never really caught on to the idea until I saw LTT's build guides, all of which I've watched several times. I have started saving up, but being young and without a proper income I'm having trouble reaching my goal anytime soon, winning a system would allow me to spend the money on the games I want to play, instead of the system itself. I'm always keeping up to date on the latest news in the hardware category, mostly the graphics card subcategory, and I would love to see a review of the upcoming 980 and 970, even if I kinda expect it anyways! I've always been a person interested in tech and the latest and greatest innovations on the market and now, as I grow older and get a bigger income, I may actually be able to get some of it, instead of just dreaming of it!

PS. Absolutely LOVE the channel(s), my most viewed channel and the one I always keep up to date on, watching every video I can, be it so a review of a dishwasher! Keep it up, your content is some of the best out there!

PPS. My favorite food would be Chicken Tikka Butter Masala

Hey guys great work you've been doing. Im a fan from 1 1/2 years. At first it was just to be informed, but in time it became something like a ritual I do after work/studies. Thanks for the hours of entertainment you've created for me and the community!

I found LinuxTechTips by chance after looking for RC vehicle on youtube.

Thank you so much for your dedication, without it I would still be buying computers from dell or something. Your videos are entertaining and informative making it number one my book. Many thanks from me.

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

Thanks for being an awesome informant and youtuber linus. btw can somebody see if this is a good build http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/GgnHpg

I got to know LTT when I first started learning about computer building, 2 years ago.

I was 14 and now, thanks to you guys I've built my own PC and also built some for my friends

Thanks for the knowledge and entertainement :)

I've been a long time subscriber to LinusTechtips, and it's been awesome. I've just now joined the community because, well because I've been too lazy to do it earlier.

The videos have always been funny, informative, and the best part is that there are so many of them!

The videos have helped me know which products to trust when upgrading hardware. I've often gone by the LinusTechTips recommendations when buying new gear, most recently I bought a Ducky Shine 3, which was featured on the youtube channel. I've even gotten my little brother to buy his first PC based on said recommendations, we'll be assembling it soon enough!

Started watching a few years ago when I was trying to decide between a 560ti and a 580. I've been lurking every since.

thank you guys for the amazing videos, inspired me to build my own computer! now I've built over 3! i love your videos, i think the majority of all my products you guys have reviewed, and convinced me of the quality of the product, thanks again and congrats on a million!

just new on the forum but i have been watching for a long time, and you all do a great job of reviewing and explaining and so on!

I´ve been watching Linus Tech Tips since 2009. I was really lucky when I was building my first rig,that Linus started the AMD Vision black build. Keep going .