1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thank You so much for the wonderful content! I probably will not win anything but that 1 : 1,000,000 chance I do win,

I greatly appreciate it!

Thx for all the great vids, keep up  the good work. Hope you will hit 2 million.

greets from Belgium;)

I enjoy the Salad Fingers videos... does. this. response. work?

I like being able to watch technology I can't purchase...

Honestly you have been one of my favorite channels for a very long time and its amazing to see you hit this great mark 

Thank you for all the great videos and can't wait for the next milestone.

Congrats buddy. I've been a long time viewer, and long appreciating of your talent as a content producer.

Cheers to another happy 5 years.

I havent been here for ever but hey i love this channel so yah

Thanks for all the videos, very useful when choosing new components.

Congrats on the milestone Linus and the other members of Linus Media Group!

First of all, congratulations for that 1 milion subscribers.

Now we need a new mark. Ten milion subscribers?  With time i think we gonna made it.

#10 milion the dream.

Hell... i don't even remember how i got to Linus' videos :S. And here i am entering the giveaway anyway because we are such great people!! :D Congrats Linus! See ya on the 2 million video! 

OMG 1M so fast? Congrats to Linus,Luke, Edse and everyone else on the team for being so great!!!

I found you through the 'Recommended for you' thing on YouTube.

I pretty much got hocked once I saw one of your videos about 4 years ago looking randomly for  a review of a product. BTW congratulations on the millstone! 

I want to say firstly, congratulations Linus, I hope you will continue having a high pitched voice, small body and awesome personality! I'd like to have the computer signed by the Linus Media group, I also found your channel when you were unboxing and reviewing the Cooler master Hafx XL-Atx case. Personally, I like the build guide series, mainly because it feels a little more up-front and personal compared to your other style vidoes, have a long video isn't so bad either :D . I'd like to see you review the EVGA x99 classified, it interests me.  Oh and if you want to know my favourite food, well, ummm, my god, I like every damn food out there, crap :( .

Been watching your various channels for a few years now, always good advice and a friendly feel to the videos, keep up the good work.

Please review more m-itx cases like the new aero cool and Silverstone ftzo1.

Azure Fists - "Grown men playing with each other since 2009"

Spoiler
Spoiler

CPU : Intel® Core™ i5-4590T, OS : Windows 10 64bit + Custom Alienware Console Interface, GPU : NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 860M 2GB GDDR5, RAM : 8GB Dual Channel DDR3L 1600MHz, SSD : Kingston V300 240GB, WIFI : Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 2x2 + Bluetooth 4.0, CASE : Alienware Alpha, PSU : External Power Brick, MOBO : Custom Dell Motherboard.

Spoiler

CPU : i5 6600, Mobo : Asus Z97i-Plus, RAM : 16GB DDR4 3000mhz Corsair Vengeance LED, GPU : Gigabyte G1 GTX 1080, Case : Silverstone RVZ02, Storage : SanDisk 1TB M.2, PSU : Silverstone Strider SST-SX700-LG, Display(s) : AOC Q2963PM 29" IPS Ultra Wide 21:9, Fans : Noctua NH-L9i with Be Quiet Pure Wings 2, Keyboard : Razer Blackwidow Stealth 2015, Mouse : Razer Naga 2015, Sound : LG Wireless Soundbar /Razer Kraken Pro, OS : Windows 10

Your videos have been very informative and have always helped me stay informed with technology :D. Please keep doing what you're doing.

ONE MILLION SUBSCRIBERS? That's so exciting. I remember when i started to watch the channel, and it have about hundred thousand subscribers. Linus was, and still, a reference to me when it comes to technology and if the product it's bad/good/good but pricey/awesome! And to be honest, he deservers a bunch more subscribers than that.

Congratulations to all that make this happen!

Cheers from Brazil.

:lol:

I found linustechtips when i was searching for monitor interfaces(vga,dvi,hdmi) and i found Ncixcom channel and found the videos educative and i found LTT Channel from the suggestions so i started watching every videos and i went back and watched most of the videos if not all of them.

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far  :D

wootz