1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hi everyone!

Thanks Linus and Co. for creating fun and informative videos. Found you guys a couple years ago but only made the forum account today. My favourite series are your build guides, in particular the overpriced ultimate gaming PC, gave me way too many ideas for my own build (when it eventually happens ;)).

Please keep up the amazing work and best of luck in the future!

P.S. good luck everybody :D

I have been a fan for quite some time and I have to admit when I saw my first vid I though: Who is this idiot... But I have to say that as I kept watching you vids I loved them. I build my first pc thanks to you and also now I can brag about my pc knowledge. I just want to say thank you for creating something so awesome, entertaining and useful!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I LOVE THIS CHANNEL. IT HELPS ME SO MUCH WITH MY COMPUTER BUILD AND A AWESOME CLAP FOR THE TEAM. I LOVE YOUR CHANNEL. 

Thanks Linus for all the great content that both you and your team have put out. Many other YouTube channels have informed me about tech, but your channel is, in my opinion, the best one there is because of how down-to-earth and not so serious you guys are while also still maintaining a great level of professionalism in many departments such as editing, camera-work and scripting.

No longer am I a scrub, your enthusiasm pushed me towards the awesome #PCMasterRace fanbase and still constantly makes me want to stay with this great community.

I congratulate you on your trip to the 1 million quality subscribers that you have gained on your channel from bare scratch, they really are a great community and I hope that the fan-base keeps expanding. You've really earned the position as the top tech channel on my list, as you said yourself,

"The way the world works is the people who figure something out and are clever enough to figure it out really well and be the best at something, be number 1 at anything, are going to be rewarded." - Linus Sebastian, 20th of June 2014 from The Wan Show

http://youtu.be/KjuVgnnTsXA?t=1h11m29s

"The best solution to a problem is usually the easiest one" - GLaDOS 2011

Specs here if needed: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/HVf6f7

Thanks, bai!

Hey!

I found you when i browsed through the privacy of Youtube, when i tried to look for Computer parts until i saw Steve Job`s looking image and clicked on it, and i looked at a few videos. After a few video viewed i subscribe the chanell.

I like watch what is new components

My favourite food is spaghetti

Sry my english is bad becouse i from Finland. I love your videos keep the good work! :)

I can't remember how I found the channel but what I do remember is their views on things. I will always see if they have reviewed a product before I even think of buying it to see what they think. I trust their analysis of a product and enjoy watching the videos. Good advice, good humour, good videos in general, what more can you ask for? Love the videos so keep up the fantastic work guys :)

I came across linustechtips when I searched for an Asus rampage Iv extreme and after watching a video or two I felled the need to subscribe without being forced and too this day I try to watch every video that is produced I like the way you give ample amount of explanation and create good quality content with great camera focus and quality as well as audio. The rigs that you build are really nice and tidy and I appreciate the effort you put in making your videos as I really do enjoy them. One of my favourite Linus videos would have to be the overkill pc build with the two Titan in sli and my favourite bit was the part were he said I have been running the computer under the stress load for quite a bit and it's still going and throughout the whole video I was thinking how beast the build was. Thank you for all the effort and time you but in your videos I really do appreciate it and enjoy every last bit of content you produce your a fabulous guy hope to see you one day in the future.

I first came across Linus' content from the NCIX days, where many he would keep popping up on search results for computer related queries or a product I thought I might be interested in. After a while I found myself watching more and more of his content and loved the move to an independent channel. I'm a big fan of the WAN show and I am looking forward to updates on the whole room water cooled project you have going on.

One of very few channels worth turning Adblock off for as painstaking as ads can be once you get used to having them off.

Congratulations on making 1M subscribers, good luck in the future and I look forward to much more content :D

Little side note and a shout out to Luke and Edzel have enjoyed the content you have both featured in.

:) As for the prize draw, for other entries  may the odds be ever in your favor  :)

I found linus tech tips while researching parts for my first build, I've been an avid viewer since due to the great content they produce :) Now please give me free stuff ;)

Ok, I got into technology when I was 8 years old with my family room computer. It is a very old dell desktop and spiked my interest in making a faster better computer.

Around 14 years old I came across your channel which taught me the specs, temp, and several other important information you need to build a computer with compatible hardware.

At 16 I made my first computer (sadly after my father passes away) with the best budget parts I could find at the time. This was all possible because the Linus tech tips YouTube channel kept giving me interesting information on upcoming spectacular tech.

I'm currently 18 and are still watching your videos with the pleasure of tasty budumpa! Jokes from Linus.

Also I am going to pursue a job in the technology field surrounding computers because of you guys thanks for everything.

I found this channel looking at server raid configurations and never looked back, any time i need tech tips or to know about anything tech related all i do is check out your channel because its a guarantee that you've already covered it in a compact information filled little episode. 

Came across your youtube channel while looking up keyboard reviews. Now I watch yours, and other channels on a daily basis! Thanks for making great videos, and good luck to you and the future!

I'm struggling to get to school on time pretty much everyday, although I only live five minutes away from it.

Oh congratulations to 1 million btw. Keep it up  :D

It all started when I first wanted to get a good pair of headphones. After looking on youtube for positive headphone reviews that were about headphones that I thought I would get, I finally found the Linus Tech Tips youtube channel. I looked at quite a few of their videos straight away, & finally it clicked. This was something I was passionate about. I became a "tech nerd" that day. I started getting into PC builds, peripherals, audio products, & all types of computer related things. I began figuring out my dream build. I started making plans on what tech I wanted to get for christmas. This was the start of something I will cherish for the rest of my life.

To sum it all up, Linus Tech Tips was what got me into tech. I am now a person who thoroughly enjoys tech & knows how to build PCs. Thank you Linus (and Luke, Edzel, Brandon, Taran & Nick) for giving me a new hobby which I will most likely have till the end of days.

I liked that feel of just not knowing what the F*** you are talking about and the fact that that made me feel smart in a way, Also the computer reviews and the computer builds I love<3 I like Chicken, Pizza, Coke, Crackers and Sushi... I play minecraft a lot and this PC would make rendering and recording much easier :) I am playing on a mac ATM which I hate. <3 Well yeah over and out ;)                            Exodiius<3

I found linus tech tips after looking for a review on a router which I ended up buying because of it!

My favourite video would have to be the mobile phone motorbike video. 

How better test how easily they scratch than to tie them to the back of a motorbike? x)

My favourite food is Toad in the Hole

My favourite colour is purple

And my favourite youtube channel is linus tech tips ;)

I7 3770K | GTX 770 amp! | 12gb DDR3 @1600mhz | 250gb OCZ Vertex 450 & 2TB WD Black 

Seems like only yesterday I recall signing up for the forum after seeing it announced on a wan show from your garage. First discovered the channel sometime around 2010-2011 time sure flies by quickly.

Congrats on 1 million, here's to the next 10 million. Because only way to chart growth is exponentially with logarithmic scales.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

I found LLT back in the Ncix days looking for a P55 motherboard. My favourite "series" is the WAN show. I would love more reviews/unboxings of server grade stuff like network cards, raid cards etc. Keep up the good work!

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

Been following your channel since about 4 and a half years now, and that was when I built my first computer. All thanks to you, I know much more than I every knew and in a way I enjoy.  

I love all types of videos you make, but I miss the ones which were random and out of the blue. I miss your random style videos where you would make videos sitting at home, or other random places and just unbox things, sometimes with your cat on your lap. Wish you would make those again.