LTT BF3 Clan

SKOONJar

Anyone want to team up and play some battlefield 3( or if there already is one link it ) I'm looking to start a clan any one on here is accepted I dont care if your bad we can work to get you better I'm not the best myself but I think it would be fun! Whos in?

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

Send me friend requests My origin name is SKOONJar and change you clan tag to LTT

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

I would play but I HATE ORIGIN AND EA!

Sorry mate, I hardly play BF3 tbh, too much of a counter strike guy. All the best though. LTT clans would be epic.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

I dont care much for the companys a good game is a good game sometimes you have to look past that.

I don't get why people hate Origin. I haven't had a problem with it and the games are pretty cheap.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

I don't get why people hate Origin. I haven't had a problem with it and the games are pretty cheap.

EA hate is really big in faboys here :) .

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

EA hate is really big in faboys here :) .

I know and I also think it's a bad company but it's not the only bad company out there and I don't see anything wrong with Origin.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

Stop talking about ea hate its not the topic for it this is a bf3 clan discussion.

Make a BF4 clan too when it comes out :D

If we also want to do clan matches, I can host the Teamspeak 3 Server also, as I have one

I applied to join. Didn't notice if it's open but if it's not accept me. Name's Esivo.

"Save the cheerleader, save the world- Hiro Nakamura

The hero LinusTechTips forum deserves, but not the one it needs.

Is every one accepted in lttf?

I'd like to be part of lttf clan, too. I applied to join. Nickname: ikomi.