Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless equivalents?

Go to solution Solved by Tassadar,

Pulled the trigger on the Beats  :) 

14 days return policy in EU, so no risks are being taken. Expecting something I'll really like

I think I made this a bigger deal than it actually was. I wasn't really angry or anything but it seems I've sparked something. Sorry to the OP. Did not mean to be harsh on you. 

Ah, you godda look fly for dem sweet mamas wid da tight buns.

Shoulda mentioned that in the OP.

Nah man, by neat I mean something lower profile than conventional headphones like my DT770's. I could care less what people think of me when I'm at the gym.

No, we get "angry" when someone comes for advice and then completely ignores it without consideration.

Where the hell do you get off saying I didn't consider other peoples choices? Are you this plain stupid or are you just here spreading hate?

Nah man, by neat I mean something lower profile than conventional headphones like my DT770's. I could care less what people think of me when I'm at the gym.

Oh. The MM100 is very small. If you didn't need isolation it woulda been perfect. If you don't like the Beasts, try these out next. :)

Oh. The MM100 is very small. If you didn't need isolation it woulda been perfect. If you don't like the Beasts, try these out next. :)

Thx for the recommendation.

Where the hell do you get off saying I didn't consider other peoples choices? Are you this plain stupid or are you just here spreading hate?

I'm here getting off.

Headphones in the gym... I am not a big fan of that. Interferes with my concentration and visualization of the next set. Either way, I would have probably gone with something a bit more sweat protecting. Squatting 400 pounds makes you sweat like you are walking in hell!

And don't tell me you are not squatting. If you ain't squatting, you ain't working out!

Headphones in the gym... I am not a big fan of that. Interferes with my concentration and visualization of the next set. Either way, I would have probably gone with something a bit more sweat protecting. Squatting 400 pounds makes you sweat like you are walking in hell!

And don't tell me you are not squatting. If you ain't squatting, you ain't working out!

I sweat like a pig when working out. These are for weight training, so there's not THAT much sweat involved. I've also read online that people have good experiences. Will find out today when I take them for a test  ;)

Mdr-10rbt or mdr-1bt, much better headphones for the money sure maybe the 10rbt aren't as good looking as beats but the fabric is quite breathable for the gym compared to the beats harder type of leather.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit