Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My favorite thing about the z2 is the good battery life my HTC one x s battery dies really quick and dbrands skins look pretty good cool of them to sponsor the video

Damn what a awesome screen it have, so vivid, i'm nearly drooling atm :-) hope i am going to be the lucky reciever of this nicely skinned Z2

WALKMAN™  all the way :D had w300i my favorite phone so far,  the phone looks great.  Dbrand gives personality to the phone!!!

Thanks in advance. :D

What I love about the Xperia Z2 is the camera and that you can submurge it underwater. Frontfacing speakers are also a really nice feature. On my current phone the speaker is on the back which makes it a bit hard to listen videos, music etc. Better viewing angles are really great. The owner probably won't hold the phone in strange ways but showing something to a friend is a lot easier on the Z2 rather than on the Z1. dbrand is amazing. I've seen MKBHD's skins and a PS4 skin but their skins are mostly for phones. Really cool looking and I'm interested to see this skin.

What I love about the Xperia Z2 is the camera and that you can submurge it underwater. Frontfacing speakers are also a really nice feature. On my current phone the speaker is on the back which makes it a bit hard to listen videos, music etc. Better viewing angles are really great. The owner probably won't hold the phone in strange ways but showing something to a friend is a lot easier on the Z2 rather than on the Z1. dbrand is amazing. I've seen MKBHD's skins and a PS4 skin. Really cool looking and I'm interested to see this skin.

The phone is a BEAST, with the quallcom snapdragon 801, 3gigs of ram, the snappyness and soundof an htc one, the quality of an lg g3, the camera of a nokia windowsphone, the looks of an iconic iphone 4s and so on, it´s just awesome! 

I bought the Xperia  Z soon after it came out and loved it. That was until the rubber seals on the flaps of the phone perished and rendered the phone no longer waterproof. On top of that as the rubber seals have come off the flaps don't close now and are just open. I was really sad when I realised this well couldn't do anything as you cant buy the seals anywhere. This only happened recently and cant replace the phone as don't have the money. BIg Bummer. Just wanted to let everyone this so they know that any seals on any phone that are constantly used will eventually perish. Would really love this new phone and the best thing about this phone is the glass/aluminium design and construction. I prefer this approach rather than the curved aluminium design of the HTC One and the plastic design of the Samsung Galaxy S5. Also the 20 meg camera is a BIG additional plus.

For some reason, the mobile version of the forum posted my response two times. This post does not count.

Edited by qwerty514