I like the camera and most of all, i like the LTT Skin! Its super awesome!

and also the fact that it is water proof and submerge-able its so cool! 

Best thing of Z2 is its build quality, with it being glass and aluminium, it ranks this phone right beside M8, iPhone 5s imho.

I love that skin  color by dbrand. my only concern is that would that skin peel over time?

Great vid keep it up 

My favorite part of the Z2 is the aesthetics, I love the simplicity in design. My favorite thing about dbrand is there Vita skins. If Sony won't give love to the Vita at least I can make it look pretty.

What I really like about the Z2 is that it combines features I like from several phones into one fun hybrid of all my favorite features: The glass/metal construction, front-facing speakers, and a large screen.

I have a Nexus 4 with the black leather dbrand skin on the back. Its pretty sweet they really are the boss of vinyl skins!

Thanks for the giveaway Linus MG and dbrand!

My favorite thing about the Z2 is how it is waterproof. Dbrand has some awesome looking skins.

the screen is sexy. and brand rocks for sponsoring linus.

When in doubt, re-format.

The fact the Z2 is waterproof is really cool and the custom designs from dbrand is awesome

I am the one who goes bump in the night... usually making a sandwich.

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo White - Motherboard: ASUS X99 Deluxe - CPU: Intel i7 5820k - RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance 2666mhz ddr4 - GPU: Dual EVGA gtx 980 SSC - PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 750w - Cooler: Custom PETG Loop on cpu and gpus - Storage: 500gb Samsung 850 evo ssd, 2x Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 3tb hdd

I pove the fact its a sony product. Nuf said

My favourite thing about the Z2 is probably the dust and waterproofness it provides as well as the, while not mentioned, wireless charging accesories! And for dbrand, the wrap looks super slick on the phone!

My favorite part about the Z2 has to be the specs and the screen. My favorite thing about dbrand is the quality of their skins and the fact that they helped out Linus.

The z2 has an amazing camera compared to most, probably one of my favorite features. MY favorite part about Dbrand is that they made the epic LTT skin for the z2, it looks baller.

I love that IPS panel on that phone. I think it's pretty cool that d-brand even has custom skins for wearable tech.

Z2: gorgeous screen.

Dbrand: awesome skins (especially the LTT one).

I love it due to the 4k camera and my favorite thing about dbrand is that their products are made in Canada!

Alexandre C.

I love the z2 simply because its easy to use with some of the best hardware that matters.  D-wear is great to have sponsored you allowing you to keep making amazing content.

I like that dbrand also took time to make the box look nice and for the phone I like where the lock button is and that the screen is IPS.

The specs seem awesome (4.6" 1080p display, snapdragon 801 w/ 3 GB of RAM) but what really struck me were the really thin bezels plus front-facing stereo speakers. Also thanks to you Linus and to Dbrand for this amazing giveaway.

I enjoyed the snappy interface and intense camera. it reminds me a lot of my HTC One M8

as for Dbrand, the slick and professional look of the skin is perfect. I love my minimalism.

I like the camera from the Z2, and from dbrand i like their variety of skins.

I love the fact that the Z2 is waterproof/dustproof/LIFEPROOF. Biking in the rain is the worst, because I can't have my phone on me to listen to music. Z2 would be awesome for its durability.

DBrand's skins are gorgeous, and I like that they make it look like your phone has substantially changed while being revertible back to stock.

The Z2 is an incredible phone beautifully designed, and dbrand's skins allow it to keep its beauty while protecting it! Waterproof, front facing speakers, amazing camera, with the added bonus of interchangeable skins? What's not to love?

I love this phone!!!! The camera is amazing and i would love an upgrade from the note 2!!! I love the skins from dbrand and the Linus skin is sooo cool i need to have it!!! Best channel out there!!!!

my favorite part of the xperia z2 is the large screen and added with higher resolution which I am rather picky about since bad screens kind of annoy me so I am really glad they upgraded the screen and the best thing about their company is that they are sponsoring you guys xD.

The front facing speakers are awesome and I enjoyed seeing a different sponsor!

I like the Z2 because it's a Sony! 

I found the dbrand website user-friendly and very stylish. I also like the fact that they make skins for other phones and devices, and not only for the iPHONE!