Love the fact that the phone is waterproof including the open headphones jack

I love how sony handled the app drawer along with the overall sleek design of the phone.

You'd have to be stupid not to love dbrands rap skills. Seriously, AMD will never be the same.

Great would deffo like z2, would be an monsterous upgrade from my nokia 820. Also Great you are delivering worldwide!

Yaaay Dbrand so generous for sponsoring Linus even though he is terrible with sponsors :P

I love that this phone has speakers unlike mine which needs headphones even to call people :( 

My favourite part about the Z2 is the front facing speaker. I have an Asus Transformer Infinity and although i love the device as a whole, i hate hate HATE the rear, right-edge positioned, small crappy speaker. I know and understand the frustrations of crap speaker design on high-end devices.

My favourite thing about dbrand would be the sheer selection of skins available for what seems to be every current device known to man.

would love a new phone, sony used to be one of my favorite brands when it comes to phones, really love the linus techtips orange theme and ty very much for the giveaway :D

I like how the Z2 looks more than anything honestly. For some reason the style of the phone really fits the look of the OS.

I had never heard of dbrand, so I just went to their store and they do look pretty awesome. I like all the variety of devices that they can make skins for.

Front facing speakers,yeyah.

Best phone of all time overall if i could put stock android somehow.

Dbrand is definitely great if you like customized stuff, good for hipsters or something 

Dat LTT-dbrand cooperation, gotta keep that going too.

My cousin has the z1 and I personally thought it was pretty fancy and I've heard good things for the z2. Also I've had 2 skins from Dbrand for two different phones, the Linus Tech Tips one looks awesome.

Favourite part of Z2: Design

Favourite part of dbrand: anything from "their skins look awesome" to "they sponsored this video!"

The camera and battery life seem to be great on this phone, and that skin looks awesome on it!

I like the overall design of the Z2, looks really nice. I like dbrand because you can make your phone look unique :)

I like the fact that the Z2 is water proof and I find dbrand's carbon fiber skins really sexy.

This smartphone actually blows away my current android device. And it's cool that dbrand sponsor such giveaways.

Water resistant and dust resistant!!

I like the camera standstill function.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1sjTwta

Amazon: http://geni.us/Bdc

We got this awesome Linus Tech Tips skinned Xperia Z2 courtesy of dbrand. Make sure you watch until the end of the video for a very special surprise!

Sponsor message:

dbrand manufactures precisely fitted skins for various high-end smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, and wearables. All their products are made in Canada using textured 3M vinyl. You can check out their responsive online shop at https://dbrand.com, or follow them on Twitter at http://twitter.com/dbrandskins.

Giveaway rules:

Comment on this thread for a chance to win this awesome LTT skinned Xperia Z2 from dbrand! One entry (comment) per user. In your comment, include your favourite part about the Z2, and your favourite thing about dbrand (could be anything from "their skins look awesome" to "they sponsored this video!").

This giveaway is worldwide.

Entries close Monday, August 11th.

Good luck everyone!

Sony rulez !!!!

almost everything is perfect with this phone. like the dust and water resistance (great for my line of work) and to the face fronting speakers. I only have 2 big picky stuff with the z2 and that's the size of the bezels around the screen, it's not the biggest deal but a person with pretty small hands this can be annoying. the other thing is how the ui looks, old glossy icons and some weird texture placement in my liking. but this can of course be fixed by launcher not even a room for the Sony community wich I have been amazed with off what I actually have seen.

taken the bad out of the phone I can talk about the goods like the build quality which is stelara for a phone. I have been holding it in stores plenty of times and I am still amazed, metal bezel and glass panels on the front and back makes it look like a glass slab that you can turn on. the speakers are also very good with a good balance between front facing speakers with good quality and a minimalist look and that they aren't making the phone huge like the htc one phones. and then there is ofcoarse the screen wich linus said has been inporved alot from the previos phones. I have alway like the amoled screens more but this is close second om my list. and the thing i don't use that much maybe because of the cameras i have used did'nt have image stabilazatiion (looking at you samsung) and with the megaoixel rate you can zoom in and still have great quality which is a very good bonus. 

so the phone is not perfect but very, very close too be and maybe I will start to like the ui more and more as I will use it. soI think this phone would actually be a great device for me, hope I get so I don't have to use my ''old''' samsung phone.

p.s love the skin would be awesome to have something to both protect, make the pohne look nice and have something from the best techincal youtube channel.

(sorry for my english)

simply love 2 things about this phone

the Camera, love the fact we can adjust manually like any DSLR

and the screen, like so bright and crisp

im really surprised about dbrand, I will give them a look for sure

thats why sponsorship exist lolll

My Build Logs

Snef Bloody Angel --- Sand of God --- Red Poseidon --- Purple Chimera BOTM July 26 2013 --- Icy Blue Angel BOTM May 10 2013 --- Extremmme Red DemonBOTM March 29 2013

I love the Sony phones. I like Z2's build quality, battery, screen and side buttons. And because this phone has a nice skin made by the good guys at dbrand i like it even more! I cross my keyboard and hope to win. :D

almost everything is perfect with this phone. like the dust and water resistance (great for my line of work) and to the face fronting speakers. I only have 2 big picky stuff with the z2 and that's the size of the bezels around the screen, it's not the biggest deal but a person with pretty small hands this can be annoying. the other thing is how the ui looks, old glossy icons and some weird texture placement in my liking. but this can of course be fixed by launcher not even a room for the Sony community wich I have been amazed with off what I actually have seen.

taken the bad out of the phone I can talk about the goods like the build quality which is stelara for a phone. I have been holding it in stores plenty of times and I am still amazed, metal bezel and glass panels on the front and back makes it look like a glass slab that you can turn on. the speakers are also very good with a good balance between front facing speakers with good quality and a minimalist look and that they aren't making the phone huge like the htc one phones. and then there is ofcoarse the screen wich linus said has been inporved alot from the previos phones. I have alway like the amoled screens more but this is close second om my list. and the thing i don't use that much maybe because of the cameras i have used did'nt have image stabilazatiion (looking at you samsung) and with the megaoixel rate you can zoom in and still have great quality which is a very good bonus. 

so the phone is not perfect but very, very close too be and maybe I will start to like the ui more and more as I will use it. soI think this phone would actually be a great device for me, hope I get so I don't have to use my ''old''' samsung phone.

p.s love the skin would be awesome to have something to both protect, make the pohne look nice and have something from the best techincal youtube channel.

(sorry for my english)