This is why i use adblock

DildorTheDecent

Thank god I can get all the drivers I need. 

And imagine the life insurance you can get as well. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

What? o.0 how so?

I use noscript and adblock. I'm former member of a mc griefingteam. Half of my software isn't bought. I steal cookies from grannys shelter. Etc. So no senpai :P

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

I use noscript and adblock. I'm former member of a mc griefingteam. Half of my software isn't bought. I steal cookies from grannys shelter. Etc. So no senpai :P

*Cough* I may or may not be guilty of the same crimes.... just not as low as stealing cookies!

Just half the software? Lol

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

*Cough* I may or may not be guilty of the same crimes.... just not as low as stealing cookies!

Just half the software? Lol

Does fake student kms activation count? Well then its more then half :D

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

You're a horrible person. Cannot believe you would do such things to your grandmother. :D

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Pff, only half.

Although I have to salute you on stealing cookies.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

You're a horrible person. Cannot believe you would do such things to your grandmother. :D

Planning to go to hell to save heatcost in winter. It's not personal, it's for the environment.

Planning to go to hell to save heatcost in winter. It's not personal, it's for the environment.

That's an amazing plan. Everybody should go to hell for environment reasons of course. 

That's an amazing plan. Everybody should go to hell for environment reasons of course. 

Aren't you afraid it's gonna freeze over when HL3 is released?

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Aren't you afraid it's gonna freeze over when HL3 is released?

With the combined heat of every PC player playing HL3 we could unfreeze it. 

the only good use for add block is to install it on your moms computer so that she does not sign up for things that are fake 

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

Does fake student kms activation count? Well then its more then half :D

Ha I don't know if that's worse than just straight up cracking or not.... 

pTmZQpF.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Am I the only one getting "Muslim dating websites" lol.

I like how there's "free malware removal" ads......on this website......as if we couldn't just come here and ask for help and figure that sh*t out on our own.

Seriously linus.... have ads that are good and make sense for your customer base.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Am I the only one getting "Muslim dating websites" lol.

I like how there's "free malware removal" ads......on this website......as if we couldn't just come here and ask for help and figure that sh*t out on our own.

Seriously linus.... have ads that are good and make sense for your customer base.

If the ads fitted the website I'd keep it enabled.

But they don't so they will stay disabled.