Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

Jayz vid

luinus's vid

STEAM NAME: JewishBacon GPU  Sapphire dual x R9 280x OC edition CPU core i7 4770k stock speed COOLER H100i  CASE Fractal R4 Window Black  MOBO MSI gd-65 gaming Storage 1TB WD Blue drive, 1TB Samsung 7200 rpm, 120 GB OCZ SSD, 64 GB WD Blue ssd  RAM 12 GB @ 1600 Ghz kingston RAM  MiscNZXT HUE, disk read/write, 2x 21 inch 1920x1080 monitors   

ITS A FREE GPU!!!!!

CMON who is stupid enough to not want one. :huh:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Jays video- the one where he reviews the 270x, its probably what made me start saving for it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j03lmIDEmb4&list=UUkWQ0gDrqOCarmUKmppD7GQ

Linus video- Made me plan my own compact build for myself that I hope to build soon after I finish my main rig https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk45njIUvH0&index=3&list=PL8mG-RkN2uTwlcLU_rv29Gt4578XfgJm_

omg this is the exact upgrade I need.. To finish my PC all I need is a better psu to replace my crappy litepower thermaltake 500watt and a dedicated gpu to replace my onboard graphics!

Main rig:

Case: Thermaltake commander ms iii, not a good choice.. .would not recommend

Psu: Thermaltake litepower 500watt, not a good choice either :/

GPU: 8670d onboard from 6800k apu

CPU: 6800K

RAM: Single channel 8gb ripjaws 1600 so i can get 16gb later on

Mob: Asrock AA88-13, excellent quality and good motherboard

storage: WD Green 1tb

and thats about it :)

oh and dont forget if I could choose every single wan video from linus I would :)

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Note if this is ever seen by an admin you guys should really add a minimum post count or something xD I can't tell you howmany people only have 1 and howmany people I'm sure have extra accounts just for macroing their way into give aways with dozens of chances
Jay's Video: 

Reasoning: It shows the awesomeness that can be Kaveri and that in all reality CPUs don't bottleneck GPUs too easily 
TechQuickie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCWZ_kWTB9w&list=UU0vBXGSyV14uvJ4hECDOl0Q
Reasoning: I have linked more people to this than anyother techquickie episode simply because it is something people just don't seem to understand xD and I'd have a headache explaining all the times I've been asked instead of simply linking the video...

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Damn a 270x is the only thing I'd need to complete my system! In fact I saved Linus review of the R9 270 because whenever I will have the money I will buy that, My current video card is a complete bottleneck on my current system... Also the fully sleeved power supply would be supercool, it's damn sexy!

Here's my favorite Techquickie video:

and here's Jaiz one:

As always, thanks for the giveaway guys!

OS: Windows 10 - Kubuntu 15.10 - Mac OSX El Capitan  CPU: i7 4790 @ 4.00GHz  MOBO: AsRock H97M Pro4  RAM: 4x 8GB Kingston HyperX @ 1866MHz  GPU: VTX3D R9-280 X-Edition  CASE: iTek Spacebox w/ Arctic Fans  PSU: Corsair X750M  SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 Evo  HDD: 3TB Western Digital WD30EZRX  DISPLAY: 3x Acer P193W  MOUSE: 5$ Chinese  TOUCHPAD: Logitech T650 Touchpad  KEYBOARD: Perixx Px-5200 w/Mx-Blues

maybe I live in a tropical country that is why I worry a lot about temperatures and this video from techquickie explained a lot for me =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuP6I0mOb1s&list=UU0vBXGSyV14uvJ4hECDOl0Q

and the episodes where Jay spend time with his kid unboxing the nerd blocks are just amazing, how I wish I had these moments with my dad when I was young..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlN76oz93zE&list=UUkWQ0gDrqOCarmUKmppD7GQ

anyways, as per always, loves from Malaysia!!! =) 

Linis - Rechargeable Battery Care as Fast As Possible:

Jay - The $800 Watercooling Loop Guide: How to Blow you…:

this is the video that convinced me to build rather than to buy

Really enjoyed all four parts of the Skunkworks build, learned a lot from those videos.

Helped me pick out the right key switch when I was looking for my first mechanical keyboard.

well for JayzTwoCents thats a really good video to take adice from how to build a pc and stuff :)

and for Techquickie that ambient oclusion was really cool to learn!!

I don't even have a graphics card. I could use one pretty bad haha.

tech quickie vid:

JayzTwoCents Vid: