Free steam keys for Hitman Absolution and Just Cause 2

QAZ

0330c4e2cd.png - Hitman Absolution

12350d252c.png - Just Cause 2

Have fun

i7 4770k currently @ stock | 2x Sapphire r9 290 Tri-x in crossfire | 16 GB GSkill trident X @ 2400 Mhz | Asus z87 Sabertooth | NZXT h440 | NZXT Kraken x60 | Corsair RM1000 | BenQ XL2420TE

I got dem games, but good luck everyone else.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Thanks a ton :) Only took Just Cause 2, you have no idea how convenient that was. My girlfriend just got it, as well as a couple of my friends. (they found a sale somewhere or something). I was going to buy it today. Little did I know this thread would happen :)

Left Hitman, I've already played it but don't own it. Enjoy, whoever got it!

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

Hitman is taken :(

MSI R9 290 Gaming | MSI Z77 MPower Big Bang | XFX Pro 750W Black Edition | i7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H100i | GSkill Ripjaw 2x8Gb | NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal | OCZ 128 Gb Vertex 4 | Samsung 250Gb 840 EVO | 1&2 Tb Seagate Barracuda | Logitech G510 | Logitech G700 | Logitech G35 | 3 x LG E2442V
-it24-

Thanks a ton :) Only took Just Cause 2, you have no idea how convenient that was. My girlfriend just got it, as well as a couple of my friends. (they found a sale somewhere or something). I was going to buy it today. Little did I know this thread would happen :)

Left Hitman, I've already played it but don't own it. Enjoy, whoever got it!

now you your buds and das burdy can play together in multiplayer mod.

good times in steamtown :)

Not gonna bother. Every time I see a giveaway. they're taken. I lost faith in them. Last time, this guy gave out around 10 games with around 3 codes for each game, and every single code was taken and I was prolly the 3rd guy there.

Looks like i got Hitman. Man, you da real MVP! Thank you! :)

Sorry to everyone else. :(

who cares...

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

PLZ i really want hitman abssolution i just dont wanna pay can some one plz give me 

Email:Jonatan@birkmose-andersen.dk

PLZ i really want hitman abssolution i just dont wanna pay can some one plz give me

Email:Jonatan@birkmose-andersen.dk

No way, one post wonder.. Glad it went to someone actually in the community..

Probably won't ever see you again so bye..

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2