Define r4 airflow? Is it good enough?

Hey guys i want to know more about the airflow in the r4 and will my components be ok ill be air cooling my cpu.

Hey guys i want to know more about the airflow in the r4 and will my components be ok ill be air cooling my cpu.

Yep. You can add more fans is you're uncomfortable with the temps.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Yep. You can add more fans is you're uncomfortable with the temps.

Im thinking about having two fans in the front. Two fans on top and a fan on the back exhaust

yes, you should be fine and dandy :)

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

Im thinking about having two fans in the front. Two fans on top and a fan on the back exhaust

You'll be fine air cooling with that setup. Helped my cousin with a similar setup in his R4, there is good airflow moving through the case. It's not crap like say the 750D where the front panel airflow difference is night and day when running with or without the front panel on.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Yebo - Yes

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

You'll be fine air cooling with that setup. Helped my cousin with a similar setup in his R4, there is good airflow moving through the case. It's not crap like say the 750D where the front panel airflow difference is night and day when running with or without the front panel on.

Ok thanks alot

It has pretty good airflow. It already comes with 2 fans from their Silent series (one behind the front plate and one in the back) so you should be pretty covered (or if you want better intake from the front fan just mount another 140mm fan on there for even better airflow).

A better config would be two front intakes and one bottom intake. Along with the back exhaust and one roof exhaust. It'll be better for pressure and that'll keep more dust out.

Best would be to replace the S2 fans that the case comes with right away and fill all of the fan slots with something decent.

I don't get it.. how can people say this case has good airflow? It does not...and It really does not when you use the included fans.

If it is a regular system with no overclocking and not running 100% load constantly. It's a great case in the stock config. Fine build quality and includes the best customer support I've ever had.

A better config would be two front intakes and one bottom intake. Along with the back exhaust and one roof exhaust. It'll be better for pressure and that'll keep more dust out.

Best would be to replace the S2 fans that the case comes with right away and fill all of the fan slots with something decent.

I don't get it.. how can people say this case has good airflow? It does not...and It really does not when you use the included fans.

If it is a regular system with no overclocking and not running 100% load constantly. It's a great case in the stock config. Fine build quality and includes the best customer support I've ever had.

I am nervous how it only has 2 fans. Surely it would need more to function?

Ill be playing games on it and it shouldnt be at full load to much? With the setup i mentioned it should be good enough