ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I really like the way the aluminum looks! Asus really makes some fine looking hardware these days! 

I'm loving the brushed aluminum cover. Dat build quality

What I love about the G550JK is it's striking red design and balanced components for acceptable gaming performance.

My favorite thing about the ASUS G550JK is it stays cool under load,IPS screen and the signatures of course :)

my favorite thing about this laptop would be the performance to thin ratio, because it's such a thin laptop but it still has beefy specs that do everything I would want to

I love that they fixed the colour shifting when viewing at different angles. And those signatures are awesome. I would be the talk of my group for months if I won this.

My favorite thing about this laptop is that it is going to make everyone who lays their eye's on it jealous, whether it be a LTT subscriber or friend.

And it is also about 5x as powerful as my PC right now  :P

CPU: i7-4790k @4.8gHz  MOBO: Asus Maximus VII Hero GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX RAM: 8GB g.skill 2400mHz CL9 STORAGE: 240GB Intel 730 and 1TB WD Black PSU: Corsair AX760 COOLER: Corsair H110 CASE: Corsair 750D

I think the battery life is the best thing ever!

I like the ips panel and the sexy brushed aluminum with red trim. And let's not forget the sexy reviewer!

favorite thing about this laptop is the design 

The autograph from the tech youtubers, I previously owned a N550 before so I knows how it performs(if this is indeed a clone), the highlight should be the sound system.

The IPS panel and decent graphics card is a plus for gaming.

CPU: Intel i5-6500 @ 3.6ghz | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-B150M D3H | RAM: Avexir Core Series 8GB (2x4GB) | Gfx: Zotac GTX970 Amp! Omega | Chasis: Phanteks Evolv ATX  | PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 620W | SSD: Samsung Evo 850 250GB | HDD: WD 320GB |
CPU Cooler: ID-Cooling Frostflow 240l | 
FANS: Corsair SP120 rear exhaust | Keyboard: Ducky Shine DK9008S | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M60 | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit

I like the build quality and the specs the most! 

I really like the attention made to the sound.. :)

My favorite thing is probably the power it has  with good battery life.

I've always been a fan of Asus laptop's.

I'd like to win one, just to game in the living room :)

Also I really like the red buttons'n stuff matches with the gaming looks :).

I need a new laptop so bad. I hope I'll win this device.

Favorite thing about this laptop is the awesome red streak across the laptop.

What I like most about this notebook is that Asus managed to deliver a fabulously designed machine with admirable specs while still keeping the asking price as low as possible (compared to many other competitor devices). The bold red bevel, matte-black aluminium finish, the red back-lit keyboard and the relative thinness of the notebook really give this device a striking look and overall appeal. The improved battery life is also a winning aspect in my books; being able to use the device under a relatively strenuous workload for 3 hours would be really helpful and convenient while on the go.

Aside from these factors, the sheer fact that this laptop played one of my all time favorite game and ~14400 ft with some of my favorite 'tech-tubers' is reason enough to want to own this piece of history!

Thanks for your fantastic videos and reviews, keep them coming!  :)

my favourite thing was Austins signature on the notebook: "Hey guys i'm on the mountain" :D

My old Laptop can barely handle my browser. So I love the performance the ASUS ROG G550JK delivers. Using the Internet should be much smoother and from time to time I even can play games.