ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

The things that I like about the Asus RoG G550JK gaming notebook is the brushed aluminum finish on the back and signatures on the bottom of the the laptop.

I actually like how the notebook comes with a DVD Drive a lot of notebooks i like don't have that. I know a lot of people don't think there useful but i think they still are way handy to use. :) 

What I like about the G550 is the slim profile but it still packs a punch in the specs that don't kill the battery in half a second like my notebook. Plus it is made of aluminum.

The thing i love most about this notebook is the signatures definitely! i  would have loved Elrics, tinytomlogan and ofc Wendel and the other guys from Tek Syndikat signatures as well :( !
Second of all, i really like the thinness and build quality of the computer d:

I like that it's better than my laptop, and damn it looks better than a macbook pro.

I like the Aluminum finish to it and it's over decent performance and battery life for more heavy usage!

Of course the amazing black matt finish! It looks so slick, I would die for one of those

The matte finish on the aluminum, it really prefer t to the brushed aluminum. Specs are nice too.

My favorite thing would have to be the awesome aluminum finish. The HTC One has made look for awesome build quality in anything I buy now.

My favorite thing is the red trim and generally the whole design.

I really like the backlight keyboard!

The brushed aluminum top and the IPS display are definitely great things about this laptop.

I like the aluminum top. Give it a very cool-looking premium feel to it

Give me the rice

i like how it has a red led on the top and the red bezel line

My favorite thing is the cpu!!
And of course I like that all stuff at this RoG! It's hard to pick one favorite.

I think I should win the ASUS ROG G550JK because I think it is an important part of gaming history, and so that I can finally play games on the go and not only on my desktop.

Aluminum build and compact performance. I also generally need a laptop since my old xps 15 from 2008 died long ago.

Thrive on change. Embrace volatility.

I like the brushed aluminum look and the fact that It's reasonably quiet under load while doing a great job cooling the laptop. Since I have to choose what I like most though it would have to be the Ips Display. I tend to look at laptop screens from allot more angles then I do a desktop monitor and have thus seen the woes of tn.

I love everything about this notebook, In particular the ROG theme, it would go well with my ROG desktop =D

going to be getting a notebook/macbook for my college course so this would be an amazing fortune!

Thanks for the oppertunity Linus

Real life battery specs are always appreciated. Thanks Linus

My favorite thing about the ASUS RoG is the fact that it was used on top of a mountain. 

I love the backlit keyboard, the brushed aluminum, and the red stripes and logo :D