ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My fav thing is those speakers! I can imagine how they might sound! I'm really happy to see that ASUS still includeing good speakers on their gaming laptops. Though most people will use headsets, it just feels good to play causaaly with the built in ones :)

i love that screen it is beautifull and all tech youtubers signature it is so good 

I love the Red colorscheme, the keyboard looks so sexy!

I really need this laptop... My favorite thing was the hardware.

Favorite part had to be the design. Looks solid and very nice looking. The specs are pretty nice as well considering that it is a laptop

The speakers and subwoofer seem really nifty.

I love the design and look of the notebook. I just like that brushed aluminium finish. The battery life also catches my eye because I've had laptops with about a battery life of less than an hour under a let's say medium workload.

My favourite thing about this laptop is it's specs. It's actually faster than my desktop pc right now!

Not hanimg a tn-panel is the best feature even if it is a gaming laptop. Who would try to play competetively on a laptop without an exterior monitor anyway?

I really like the overall design of the laptop. I can tell the the people who designed this really cared and payed close attention the the design but not only that but also how easy it is to clean it. (I also really like the signatures on the back it would be cool the show off the my friends like I GOT LINUS'S LAPTOP AND HIS SIGNATURE and lukes...) :)

"Hey guys, I'm on a mountain!" It's been to the top of the world. What else should be said? xD

My favorite things about this notebook are the full HD screen, the backlight keyboard and the gaming/video editing performance.

CPU: Intel i7 4790K 4.7Ghz all cores  |  MotherBoard: ASUS Z97-Pro WiFi AC  |  RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 4x8GB DDR3 1866Mhz  |  GPU: EVGA 970 FTW+

Case: Fractal Design Define R5  |   Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB; Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB; Seagate 2TB SSHD  |  PSU: Seasonic SS-760W XP2 Platinum

Display: Acer XB1 27" 165Hz IPS; Dell 24" U2414H IPS |  Cooling: Noctua NH-U14S Push-Pull   |   Keyboard: Logitech G710+  |  Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD Laser

Sound: Logitech X-530 5.1 70W RMS

Aside from the good specs and build quality, the thing is just dead sexy to look at. Red detail and red backlit keyboard is gorgeous!

I love the IPS display and the quad core i7 processor. That would be great for both working and gaming!
Not to forget the display port, which is an awesome feature that not many notebooks have.

I like the matte finish on this notebook, it really is easier to clean

IPS screen looks really desktop-grade comparatively speaking.

My favorite part about this laptop is the style/design, it looks sexy and powerful.

Favorite thing about the laptop would have to be the aesthetics. Stylistically it looks edgy without being flashy, the design says "I'm a gamer, but I'm also an adult" which I really like, and appreciate. Good job Asus/RoG design team :)

I like that it has mini display and hdmi and the external subwoofer for great sounds! :D

I love the screen, so many laptops I see around the place as well as my own are either low resolution or crappy TN panels, or even both.

Probably the above average screen.. Love a good display especially if you are stuck with one on a laptop. :)

May our framerates be high and temperatures low

Metal build, backlight keyboard and IPS screen are nice in this one.

I just really like how it looks and its design looks coool