ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

Great Giveaway! The ips screen!

I love that asus thinks abouth the sound.

INTEL CORE I7 3770K / CORSAIR HYDRO SERIES H60 / P8Z77-V DELUX / CORSAIR 16GB (4X4GB) 1600MHZ / ASUS GTX780-DC2OC-3GD5 / CREATIVE SOUND BLASTER RECON3D FATALITY CHAMPION / ASUS PCE-AC66 / CORSAIR 850W HX850 PROFESSIONAL / 3 x INTEL 180GB 2.5 INCH 330, 2 RAID0 / 2 X WD BLACK 4TB / 1 X WD BLACK 1TB / CORSAIR 400R / LG 29EA93P 2560 x 1080 / LOGITECH G500 / LOGITECH K800 / LOGITECH Z906

My favorite thing has to be the looks! It's amazing!

My favorite thing about the ASUS G550JK is the aesthetics

My favorite thing is the looks of this laptop. It looks sleek, and very nice.

I would love to finally be able to game on the go, and it would help me immensely with my business! Gotta love portable gaming!

Please for the love of god pick me, my gaming machine isn't exactly up to snuff lately!

my favorite thing about the G550JK is its rather good specs for the price and its stunning looks... im all about the simple stuff^^

I need a laptop for college this would be perfect, It looks good and its not over the top expensive. 

The display is nice and the laptop is gorgeous and small

that it's build quality isn't downgraded just because its not the highest tier product

I have to say that my favorite thing about this laptop is that it's aluminum. 

OSX/WiiU/XO/PS4/PS3/N3DS

That notebook is really really see especially with the trim and backlit red keyboard! Not to mention all those shweet sigs on the back! I really like the optional sub since I'm a music junkie and am always listening that would be the biggest plus for me! And Dat screen it looks sooo pretty! Very colorful!

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

Nice, think I'd have to pick the IPS panel, aluminium body or the sexy red RoG style :)

HexCase: Corsair iCUE 5000X RGBCPU: Ryzen R7 3700X  | MOBO: Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaw DDR4-3600 16GB | SSD: Corsair MP600 1TB & 480 GB EVO | HDD: 4tb WD Black & 3TB WD Green | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G+ | Cooler: CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT, | Monitor: Acer Predator X34 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB | Mouse: Logitech Hero | OS: Windows 11 | Speakers: Audioengine A5+ | Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 | Laptop/Tablet: TBD | Phone: Samsung Note 9 | PS4 | Xbox One | TV Sony XBR55X900F

I like the fact that its signed by the Mountain mens 

I think it's pretty nice that it comes with a backlit keyboard. It makes it stand out among other gaming notebooks and for Late night travelling gamers can be a big selling point.

Your review is fun and informative. I do like the IPS display on the new Asus RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook. ANd the 750Go 7200rpm HD.

Aluminum casing is also a plus, especially compared to my last RoG which had some plastic with the aluminum.

Looking forward to receiving this collector's edition with all the signatures from 14,400ft high ! Thanks in advance for this ;o)

The battery life is what I really like :) I can get maybe 45 minutes out of my laptop when I'm just browsing and using skype

My favorite aspect of this notebook is definitely the design. The red and black look that is fluent throughout the notebook is astonishing :D  

My favorite is the IPS screen and striking anodized aluminium body.

Love the keyboard and the aluminum finish  :ph34r:

I like everything of the ASUS RoG! But I like the speakers the most so I have good audio with gaming without a headset...

I've already love the N550JK, with its IPS Full HD screen, SOLID build quality, full aluminum housing, well-balanced price-to-performance, so on...

Now with a beautiful matte black finish and red accent on the edge, it's basically perfect for me.

love the brushed aluminium lid and the awesome keyboard

My favorite thing would be the keyboard or the good speaker setup. A laptop to me needs both.

The design and ID with that ips display plus it's signed by all of you guys

My Sightings on LTT : June 6th 2014 WAN Show After Party: Mario Kart 8 July 31st 2015 WAN Show: Tesla Topic   August 14th 2015 WAN Show: ESL Topic 
My Rig: i7 4770K | Z87 Sabertooth | 32GB Corsair Vengeance | EVGA GTX 780Ti SC ACX | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD 4TB Black | Noctua NH-U14S | Corsair 750D | Corsair RM850  \
Peripherals: Triple VG248QE (1080p 144hz) | Corsair RGB K95 MX Blues | Razer Deathadder Chroma | ATH-M50X | JBL LSR305 | Mod Mic 4.0
Devices:Mac Book Pro Retina|iPad Mini (32GB) | HTC One M9 (160GB) Moto 360 (Black Leather) Nvidia Shield (80GB) Go Pro Hero 3+ Black