ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I like how thin and portable the laptop looks, probably great for mobile gaming! C:

Entering the giveaway with the fact that I love it for it being slim. This is a common reason as to why I love Asus technology as well!

Ooooo that ips panel very nice

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

I love how elegant it is. Also, the price is perfect for what it offers!

The name. I mean really? "JK"?

Is it a monkey? Is it an ape? I don't care, I LOVE'EM!

My favorite thing about g550jk is the excellent build quality. The sexy black finish and red backlit keyboard.

My favourite thing about the ASUS G550JK is the built in keyboard led light and the awesome screen as well as the aluminium finished back of it :D ...

My favourite thing about the ASUS G550JK is the built in keyboard led light and the awesome screen as well as the aluminium finished back of it :D ...

I love the signatures on this notebook ~ Makes it much more special coming from Linus and Logan.

I like the performance over looks of the notebook because looks won't get you anywhere as a gaming laptop. 

My favorite thing about the ASUS G550JK is the chiclet keyboard...love to use it with my hands.....to gaming of course..hehe... :D 

My Favorite part is how slim the Notebook is. I enjoy having a small slim laptop. I especially like how it can play modern games at decent FPS and Resolution.

I love the design in general, and the fact that it's signed by the guys I watch on YouTube all the time. Haha.

Obviously the best thing about this laptop are all the signatures on the bottom!

I like the aluminum casing and that it has impressive speakers.

Just love how the red and black that laptop with the glowing keyboard, plus it's gaming uses just matches my need perfectly!!!!!! Just great there are free giveaways like this that u can win laptop from.

The aluminum finish give the notebook a nice clean look

My favorite thing about the ASUS RoG G550 is the aluminum finish, and its solid build quality, with its core i7 and gtx 850m It has.

It pleases me to know that Asus has made a solid gaming laptop, because I honestly prefer performance and durability over a thin, fragile and lacking of space for appropriate components gaming computer.

I like the aluminum black finish and LED backlit because it looks cool. What I like most is the Quad core processor, 7200rpm hard drive because of the power that these things have. I also like the 4 built in speakers because I love watching movies and video on youtube: visit a least 20 times per day 3-4 hours.

My favorite thing about the G550JK is that it can perform well in anything I would use it for, but doesn't cost so much it's useless. Course, if I win this giveaway, I won't need to buy one ;)

I like the aluminium body and overall design also it is way more powerfull than my current dell laptop.

It has a cool outlook but not too fancy, not those super eye-catching red alienware type of cover that make everyone jealous

It got some pretty great specs and yeah, not so overpriced IMO

I love the brushed aluminum. Dear god, more laptops need this.